DX90. 2X Sabre,1st page: Downloads, info&inst. . ! Lurker0 FW Mod link 1st page !!. .NEW FW! 2.3.0 . . . . .
Mar 15, 2015 at 1:04 PM Post #11,388 of 14,084
2.1.8 sounds harsher in the treble for me very slightly v shaped with more bass textures and treble detail. I find 2.1.5 flatter and less aggressive so went back to 2.1.5. Primarily because the treble is almost unlistenable on some tracks on 2.1.8 and more fatiguing. I did like the more 'exciting' sound though. I must add that I think synergy with your phones/cans is more important...

Mar 15, 2015 at 2:51 PM Post #11,389 of 14,084
Hey guys I need help :frowning2:

I tried to use the batch tool but the process didn't work properly and now my DX 90 doesn't start ...

I failed to downgrade from 2.1.8 to 2.1.5

I firstly used this software :

http://www.cnx-software.com/2013/11/08/simplified-method-to-install-rockchip-usb-drivers-in-windows-xp78/

So I don't used the "classic" way to find the driver because it's failed (Windows 8.1 problem?)

And then I started to use the batchtool and found this problem : 

I think I don't followed all the steps in the right order.

What can I do? 

It's possible to make a "hard reset" to the first update ? ( or at least an older) 

Edit : problem is solved 

Mar 15, 2015 at 3:44 PM Post #11,390 of 14,084
Just an update, as you suspected, everything is working great.  Based on my system and preferences of sacrificing some detail for musicality. I really like 2.1.8 over 2.1.5.  Thanks again for everyone's' help!    

Mar 15, 2015 at 3:51 PM Post #11,391 of 14,084
something funny happened to my DX90.The player will go into pause mode when the screen is on.turn off the screen and it will resume automatically.will try factory reset and see if it change anything.anyone had this happened to them before?

*edit : back cover off,battery out,battery in,back cover in,factory reset,rescan..and its all good now..

pheww..that was a bit worrying..

Mar 15, 2015 at 4:54 PM Post #11,392 of 14,084
  Hey guys I need help :frowning2:

I tried to use the batch tool but the process didn't work properly and now my DX 90 doesn't start ...

I failed to downgrade from 2.1.8 to 2.1.5

I firstly used this software :

http://www.cnx-software.com/2013/11/08/simplified-method-to-install-rockchip-usb-drivers-in-windows-xp78/

So I don't used the "classic" way to find the driver because it's failed (Windows 8.1 problem?)

And then I started to use the batchtool and found this problem : 

I think I don't followed all the steps in the right order.

What can I do? 

It's possible to make a "hard reset" to the first update ? ( or at least an older) 

Edit : problem is solved 

Just go through it again. You aren't going to brick the 90. Follow the steps exactly. Load the right FW update into the batch tool and then with the DX90 turned off, plug in  the USB and then into the computer and wait until square one is green. The do the restore. Make sure you have the right file for the DX90. 

Now, I see you solved the problem. Great. 

Mar 15, 2015 at 9:29 PM Post #11,393 of 14,084
"Ibasso go out an improved version of the drivers USB-DAC?
Because time delays are a bit annoying, making it impossible to watch movies."

I use Daum Pot player for movies.  Go to "audio", "audio sync" and "adjust audio sync" to around -1174.  Now the a person lip and sound seems to be almost in sync.  Let me know the value you find best.

Mar 16, 2015 at 8:34 AM Post #11,398 of 14,084
  Very strange to iBasso without including Lurker's modifications (such as another font) in the new FW.

1. Around 40% downloads of "my" firmware - with the stock font. It has better Chinese and Japanese characters.
2. I combined my font from two, sourced from Google and Microsoft. I don't care, but it can be an issue with commercial use.

By the way: FYI, the stock font, though look not so good on low resolution display, is rather expensive! Free full Unicode fonts are even worse!

Mar 16, 2015 at 8:41 AM Post #11,399 of 14,084
  1. Around 40% downloads of "my" firmware - with the stock font. It has better Chinese and Japanese characters.
2. I combined my font from two, sourced from Google and Microsoft. I don't care, but it can be an issue with commercial use.

By the way: FYI, the stock font, though look not so good on low resolution display, is rather expensive! Free full Unicode fonts are even worse!

And about the 1st - it is the representative opinion course :)
But! Your font - is my choice and thanks again for your modifications!

Mar 16, 2015 at 10:36 AM Post #11,400 of 14,084
I cant seem to play any of my mp3 files. About 95% of my library is lossless, but I sill have handful of mp3 tracks and every time I try to play them the DX90 will show the logo screen and reboot. Quite annoying I must say. 

Any album with a cue file, the first track keeps on playing over and over even if the playing mode is not "Repeat". I can skip the tracks but the next track after finishing the currently playing track is always the first track of the album. 

Anyone else facing these issue? I am thinking of rolling back to the previous firmware. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back