DX90. 2X Sabre,1st page: Downloads, info&inst. . ! Lurker0 FW Mod link 1st page !!. .NEW FW! 2.3.0 . . . . .
Aug 11, 2014 at 5:47 AM Post #7,711 of 14,084
deltronzero said:
.I'm gonna sound biased, but I don't think the IEM's you've listed are in the same league as IE800's.

I know thanks
My budget is up till 500 euro's. These are the iems i can think of. The sennheiser ie800 i can get also for 500 from eglobal central.
the sennheiser ie800 i cant really use since i am going to use it for the gym because of microphonics cable.
So what do you think for the best bang for your buck can be close to the sennheiser ie800 for 500€?
I can think of these iems for that price or under.

Aug 11, 2014 at 5:52 AM Post #7,712 of 14,084
The funny thing about the leather case is that before buying it, it was pretty tough to find good pictures of it on the DX(even this thread only had a couple).  So, since it looks like the case got a good reaction, here are some more pictures to help potential buyers make the decision.

Needless to say, I love it!  So much better than the silicone case that I've been using with DX50.

Haha damn you.
My decision was already made... I just can't buy them here. :frowning2:

Aug 11, 2014 at 5:56 AM Post #7,713 of 14,084
dimitrios007 : i don't recommend you to buy on eglobal central nor value basket, because it's a scam. Sometimes customers never receive their order, but they have already paid.

If you want to try this website, use Paypal in the case where something goes wrong. 

Aug 11, 2014 at 6:20 AM Post #7,714 of 14,084
The funny thing about the leather case is that before buying it, it was pretty tough to find good pictures of it on the DX(even this thread only had a couple).  So, since it looks like the case got a good reaction, here are some more pictures to help potential buyers make the decision.

Needless to say, I love it!  So much better than the silicone case that I've been using with DX50.

So the top part is just empty like that? Does it fall out easily? I'm worried that I might accidentally hold it upside down one day lol

Aug 11, 2014 at 6:20 AM Post #7,715 of 14,084
Haha damn you.
My decision was already made... I just can't buy them here.
frown.gif

I was fortunate to pick up a used one very cheap in Sydney. I did ask the company that makes them and they quoted around AUS $70-80 shipped to Australia.

Aug 11, 2014 at 6:23 AM Post #7,716 of 14,084

This Dignis leather case will cost USD65 back in China~~ Anyhow my DX90 can't fit into it while I having the extension battery back cover

Aug 11, 2014 at 6:47 AM Post #7,717 of 14,084
So the top part is just empty like that? Does it fall out easily? I'm worried that I might accidentally hold it upside down one day lol

It fits very snug, you'd have to push up with some force from the bottom to get it out.  I think these guys are the leather case maker for AK100 & 120, so they're experienced with open top cases.

This Dignis leather case will cost USD65 back in China~~ Anyhow my DX90 can't fit into it while I having the extension battery back cover

Link to a website in China to buy it?  I couldn't find it on Taobao or TMall.  Might pick up another one for my DX50...

Aug 11, 2014 at 7:08 AM Post #7,718 of 14,084
I know thanks
My budget is up till 500 euro's. These are the iems i can think of.

For the gym, and running? I never exercise with high-end-ish iems.  Just get some awesome lower-mid-range Senns like the cx400.  They`ve been my running iems for years, and I can tell you they will take A LOT of sweat.  Save the higher-end units for times when you can really appreciate it.  And as for your list of potentials, you should definitely forget the Sony : those things will stick out so far they`ll get caught on towels and cause all kinds of wind-noise problems.  (I have the similarly-designed JVC ha-fxz200)...  

Aug 11, 2014 at 7:28 AM Post #7,719 of 14,084
 For the gym, and running? I never exercise with high-end-ish iems.  Just get some awesome lower-mid-range Senns like the cx400.  They`ve been my running iems for years, and I can tell you they will take A LOT of sweat.  Save the higher-end units for times when you can really appreciate it.  And as for your list of potentials, you should definitely forget the Sony : those things will stick out so far they`ll get caught on towels and cause all kinds of wind-noise problems.  (I have the similarly-designed JVC ha-fxz200)...  

Right now i have the cx300 hmm am looking then at the sennheiser ie80

Aug 11, 2014 at 10:59 AM Post #7,720 of 14,084

It fits very snug, you'd have to push up with some force from the bottom to get it out.  I think these guys are the leather case maker for AK100 & 120, so they're experienced with open top cases.

Link to a website in China to buy it?  I couldn't find it on Taobao or TMall.  Might pick up another one for my DX50...

You can get it in Taobao =>>http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a230r.1.14.61.xKgr6M&id=38793003195&ns=1&_u=b628ddg4b50#detail
So which place you are now in China?

Aug 11, 2014 at 11:47 AM Post #7,721 of 14,084
  You can get it in Taobao =>>http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a230r.1.14.61.xKgr6M&id=38793003195&ns=1&_u=b628ddg4b50#detail
So which place you are now in China?

Thanks for the link! I see they don't have the orange color, kinda wanted to try that...

I run between Guangzhou/Dongguan (work) and Shanghai (MBA).

Aug 11, 2014 at 12:15 PM Post #7,722 of 14,084

Thanks for the link! I see they don't have the orange color, kinda wanted to try that...

I run between Guangzhou/Dongguan (work) and Shanghai (MBA).

Yeap only brown & black
I'm too in Dongguan 
biggrin.gif
, are you a chinese?

Aug 11, 2014 at 12:37 PM Post #7,723 of 14,084
Does this new ova reader work with the dx90, how do u switch from its own reader to this external one when u have them both plugged in.

Aug 11, 2014 at 7:00 PM Post #7,724 of 14,084
  Yeap only brown & black
I'm too in Dongguan 
biggrin.gif
, are you a chinese?

Wow, awesome.  Who woulda thunk I would meet someone from DG on here haha.  Where are you at in Dongguan?

I'm Taiwanese, but I grew up in Los Angeles and have been in China for work for awhile now.

Aug 11, 2014 at 8:09 PM Post #7,725 of 14,084
Shanghai is large but I like the city, which is odd because I normally like rural mountain life like in Hunan Province, where I used to live. 

I am still using the dual Samsung battery that I paralleled. Very clean sounding. I also use the DX90 to feed the Chord Hugo and it does an excellent job. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back