DX90. 2X Sabre,1st page: Downloads, info&inst. . ! Lurker0 FW Mod link 1st page !!. .NEW FW! 2.3.0 . . . . .
Aug 8, 2014 at 6:16 AM Post #7,681 of 14,084
Firstly, Have you chosen DAC mode in your DX90? Have you tried to switch different USB directly from your PC/notebook using the USB cable that come with your DX90? Should not use USB hub in your connection. If still not work, try to connect another PC running windows xp.

Hi, thanks for the input, I've only used the USB cable provided by iBasso (direct, no USB hub) and have tried storage and DAC modes. In the DAC mode I get an error message for the device in "devices and printers" and when I troubleshoot it tells me the driver isn't present but won;t let me install the driver (error message, the shuts down troubleshooting).

It's not the end of the world since its only my work laptop (home is a macbook so I'm stuck anyhow :xf_eek:) but it would be nice if I can get it working...

Aug 9, 2014 at 11:19 AM Post #7,685 of 14,084
hi all,

I was looking for a good dap and made my mind up and bought a DX90. I'm pairing it with IE800 and seems it's a good combo!

cheers

Congratulation florence & welcome to the DX90 family:D

Aug 9, 2014 at 11:53 AM Post #7,686 of 14,084
Hi, thanks for the input, I've only used the USB cable provided by iBasso (direct, no USB hub) and have tried storage and DAC modes. In the DAC mode I get an error message for the device in "devices and printers" and when I troubleshoot it tells me the driver isn't present but won;t let me install the driver (error message, the shuts down troubleshooting).

It's not the end of the world since its only my work laptop (home is a macbook so I'm stuck anyhow :xf_eek:) but it would be nice if I can get it working...

Are you using the right driver for your OS (32 or 64 bit) ?

Aug 10, 2014 at 8:03 AM Post #7,689 of 14,084
I have ordered my Ibasso DX90 and will pair it with the Heir Audio 4.ai 
o2smile.gif

I read the last few pages and saw that version 2.1 of Lurke significantly improved the sound, great job 
wink_face.gif

Aug 10, 2014 at 9:30 AM Post #7,690 of 14,084
Anybody have info about shorter digital interconnect cables?  What iBasso includes is a big loopy thing; I want the same 3.5-to-rca cable but about 1/3 the length.  

Can anyone point me to a source/discussion ?  

Thanks,

d

Aug 10, 2014 at 10:37 AM Post #7,691 of 14,084
  Anybody have info about shorter digital interconnect cables?  What iBasso includes is a big loopy thing; I want the same 3.5-to-rca cable but about 1/3 the length.  

Thanks,

d

I had a short one made at Whiplash audio. 

Aug 10, 2014 at 6:11 PM Post #7,692 of 14,084

Thanks,

d

Fiio's is shorter.

Or you can use an adapter like this - http://www.fullcompass.com/product/282872.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Back