DX50 Bug List, Wish List Fix
Oct 19, 2013 at 3:56 AM Post #842 of 1,212
Hi all - I got my card back. IBasso confirmed that it is a bug of the player to deal with files of long track name. The problem will be fixed in next firmware release.

Oct 19, 2013 at 11:29 AM Post #844 of 1,212
  Hi all - I got my card back. IBasso confirmed that it is a bug of the player to deal with files of long track name. The problem will be fixed in next firmware release.

thanks....it take them 2 months to figure this out??

Oct 20, 2013 at 3:35 AM Post #847 of 1,212
I send an email to ibasso regarding this bug,.the last song i played when i turned it off isnt there when you turn it on..

what firmware version are you using? i'm on 1.2.0. the moment i turn on the unit, select browse files then now playing - i see a list of songs and the last song i played has the orange play symbol on it.

Oct 20, 2013 at 3:55 AM Post #848 of 1,212
i noticed that when i have my otg module connected (with a 4gb flash drive connected), when i turned on the unit, the screen just draws a blank, nothing is shown. i force shut down the dx50, remove the otg module, then turn it back on - everything works fine again. this was really the first bug i had with my unit....but since i don't really use the otg feature, i'm not really that bothered

Oct 20, 2013 at 4:26 AM Post #849 of 1,212
what firmware version are you using? i'm on 1.2.0. the moment i turn on the unit, select browse files then now playing - i see a list of songs and the last song i played has the orange play symbol on it.

FW 1.2.0... When i look at the orange play symbol it is on the song that i played last week.. :smiley:.. Do i need to hard restart my device to function it like yours?...

Oct 20, 2013 at 6:39 AM Post #851 of 1,212
Well, mine is dead.

The display is all at an angle of 45 degrees. I have tried:

* Battery removal
* Reset from recovery menu (the recovery menu was all at an angle too, suggesting hardware fault).

dx50a.jpg

dx50b.jpg

dx50c.jpg

Very grumpy as I have just gone on holiday for a week, so a) need it, and b) can't return it.

Anyone seen this before or got any good suggestions?

Oct 20, 2013 at 10:15 AM Post #852 of 1,212
I send an email to ibasso regarding this bug,.the last song i played when i turned it off isnt there when you turn it on..

I find that it saves the last song I played as long as I manually turn off the DX50.  On auto-power off it seems to go to the song that was playing when I last manually turned it off.  They're apparently not saving data on auto-power off.

Oct 20, 2013 at 3:27 PM Post #853 of 1,212

That's great news. In the meantime, if anyone from iBasso is reading this or anyone else out of experience:
What's the maximum filename length allowed for a successful scan. Does the directory name length and level matter?

e.g. I have \FLAC\Sufjan Stevens - Come On Feel The Illinoise (2005)\21-Riffs and Variations on a Single Note for Jelly Roll, Earl Hines, Louis Armstrong, Baby Dodds, and the King Of Swing, to Name a Few.flac

Oct 21, 2013 at 7:00 AM Post #854 of 1,212
Another thing I noticed: When it's not possible to play a track from the very beginning (either have a clicking noise or skip the first second), why can I play the track from the very beginning when pushing the back button during a song? :)

Oct 21, 2013 at 11:38 AM Post #855 of 1,212
  Another thing I noticed: When it's not possible to play a track from the very beginning (either have a clicking noise or skip the first second), why can I play the track from the very beginning when pushing the back button during a song? :)

Set gapless to 5 or 10 sec and this should solve the issue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back