DX50 Bug List, Wish List Fix
Oct 16, 2013 at 5:15 PM Post #826 of 1,212
Yes not too precise, my current indicator is when the battery is drained, it shuts itself down, other than that it always shows it's at least half full.

They promised they'd be fixing it on the next release.

When will the next firmware be released?  I'm getting displeased again about the lib scanning issue as well as the battery indicator problems.  Hope iBasso continue to refine this great sounding DAP.

Oct 16, 2013 at 5:30 PM Post #827 of 1,212
agree with you on the library scan issues purk. really haven't got the time to rename my files to <30 characters just to suit this player f/ware. if it was the same for all other players I'd do it but it isn't so I'm not!

Oct 16, 2013 at 5:40 PM Post #828 of 1,212
agree with you on the library scan issues purk. really haven't got the time to rename my files to <30 characters just to suit this player f/ware. if it was the same for all other players I'd do it but it isn't so I'm not!

The others probably think that we are the lazy type; however, this is something that the mfg should get right from the beginning.  I own 7 to 8 DAPs and none are doing this.  Hope that they will get it right...I really do.

Oct 17, 2013 at 3:32 AM Post #833 of 1,212
That can help, but I noticed that when I switched to a smaller class 6 8GB micro SD card, I all of a sudden had no problems whatsoever with my FLAC files - not changed from my setup in DB program. I didn't have to re-tag them, the player found them all and added quickly with a scan. Seems more like the mass of music can be a problem, or that it is very sensitive with the MicroSD card.

Right now, I'm not sure what to do. I have sent my previous card for RMA since I suspected it to be - well not working properly. It behaved a bit suspect with other devices at home as well. But I have to await the company checking it.

What this means for the iBasso DX50 I don't know. I know that they have bought cards that doesn't work from other people to get this checked out and hopefully we can get some news on the matter with the entire scanning of SD cards and the problems with it.

Oct 17, 2013 at 5:20 AM Post #834 of 1,212
Ok new problem with the DX50. Turned it on this morning and the screen was almost solid white! I could just make out the text and it took a good 30 minutes before the screen was back to normal.

What the hell was that all about? Anyone else seen this issue. Getting so mad with this player now.....bug central!

Oct 17, 2013 at 6:12 AM Post #835 of 1,212
  Ok new problem with the DX50. Turned it on this morning and the screen was almost solid white! I could just make out the text and it took a good 30 minutes before the screen was back to normal.

What the hell was that all about? Anyone else seen this issue. Getting so mad with this player now.....bug central!

blink.gif
 Gotta love this DAP - makes life so much more interesting LOL

never had such a problem. do a hardware reset, just in case....

Oct 18, 2013 at 1:16 PM Post #836 of 1,212
Got a new MicroSD card card today after my RMA went through. Filled it with some ~35GB of Flac songs - no care whatsoever for naming or fixing ID3tags.
Plugged the card in - I didn't use any copy to programs - just ordinary windows use. Lo and behold - everything worked as it should do.

Felt such a relief after all the problems I have had so far.

Oct 18, 2013 at 2:35 PM Post #837 of 1,212
  Got a new MicroSD card card today after my RMA went through. Filled it with some ~35GB of Flac songs - no care whatsoever for naming or fixing ID3tags.
Plugged the card in - I didn't use any copy to programs - just ordinary windows use. Lo and behold - everything worked as it should do.

What's the brand & model number of your new MicroSD card?  I'm still using my Sandisk and still have problems.

Oct 18, 2013 at 3:04 PM Post #839 of 1,212

i'm using a Transcend 64gb microsd, i too didn't edit anything (tags, etc) and everything worked fine

Users who are viewing this thread

Back