DUNU DN-2000J -- More Than Evolution?
Jun 1, 2015 at 7:17 PM Post #512 of 2,123
You can't and its probably much better than the Bose. You can pre-order right now though.

Jun 1, 2015 at 7:26 PM Post #513 of 2,123
  Where can you order the DN2000J right now? And how is it compare to the Bose QC20 iem?

The post right before you posted was the link. Do you even read the thread?
rolleyes.gif

Jun 1, 2015 at 9:35 PM Post #515 of 2,123
http://www.lendmeurears.com/dn-2000j/

Save $50 or buy it now...

lMUE's is a great seller, just saying...

Oooooohhh boyyyy

Edit: Oh man it's SGD470, 74 SGD more than the dn2k..

Jun 2, 2015 at 9:35 AM Post #517 of 2,123
Seems like £230 is the going price from either LMUE or Penon Audio, any reason i should order from one over the other? (considering I'm shipping to the UK)

Also Tom, have your heard any of the offerings from RHA? Wanted to know how they stack up vs the 2kj

Jun 2, 2015 at 10:32 AM Post #518 of 2,123
  Seems like £230 is the going price from either LMUE or Penon Audio, any reason i should order from one over the other? (considering I'm shipping to the UK)

Also Tom, have your heard any of the offerings from RHA? Wanted to know how they stack up vs the 2kj

Both are good at customer service and after sales support etc but PA is just a mile ahead...sometimes they surprise with a small gift (free bie?) , along with what you purchased as a thank you gesture and even send greetings card to you (x-mas,new year).....And PA sometimes charge for regular shipping, otoh lmue is straight opposite unless it's priority/speed shipping....And both process and ship the items in a very timely fashion.

btw, that's purely my personal experience from my previous purchase transactions when I bought my stuffs from them,so far to date, thru my hard earned money and never received anything either as review samples or discounts on any..... just to clarify, that I'm in no way affiliated w/them,to post my above comments.....
tongue.gif

Jun 2, 2015 at 10:34 AM Post #519 of 2,123

Both are good at customer service and after sales support etc but PA is just a mile ahead...sometimes they surprise with a small gift (free bie?) , along with what you purchased as a thank you gesture and even send greetings card to you (x-mas,new year).....And PA sometimes charge for regular shipping, otoh lmue is straight opposite unless it's priority/speed shipping....And both process and ship the items in a very timely fashion.

btw, that's purely my personal experience from my previous purchase transactions when I bought my stuffs from them,so far to date, thru my hard earned money and never received anything either as review samples or discounts on any..... just to clarify, that I'm in no way affiliated w/them,to post my above comments.....
tongue.gif

Your comments on top of the fact that PA have their website in GBP makes me think its my best option.

Jun 2, 2015 at 11:07 PM Post #520 of 2,123
Just got in on the massdrop deal, amazing to me since I've only had the dn2k for about a week.  I'm really loving them.  So much more comfortable than the A83 in my ears.  Most every tip that I have tried works out fine, but some are better than others.

My only complaint is the box.  I'm not a big fan of a case that allows them to rattle around.  I prefer the zippered clam-shell cases like the Havi B3V1 have with the mesh partition.

Thanks to all the reviewers and contributions.  You have expanded my enjoyment of music.

Steve

Jun 3, 2015 at 12:06 AM Post #525 of 2,123
  Just got in on the massdrop deal, amazing to me since I've only had the dn2k for about a week.  I'm really loving them.  So much more comfortable than the A83 in my ears.  Most every tip that I have tried works out fine, but some are better than others.

My only complaint is the box.  I'm not a big fan of a case that allows them to rattle around.  I prefer the zippered clam-shell cases like the Havi B3V1 have with the mesh partition.

Thanks to all the reviewers and contributions.  You have expanded my enjoyment of music.

Steve

Massdrop has the DN2k right now?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back