Dunu DN-2000 - Hybrid Impressions Thread (It's Here!)
Jun 2, 2014 at 6:44 PM Post #557 of 1,320
Must say spent some time with the 2000's today still pretty damn good iem's but if it wasn't for my love of bass heavy music and the martini+ amp I can see these being called bass light. Defiantly love the clear mids they can sound recessed on the wrong song buy hey ho beautiful never the less. Anyone got a Vorzuge pure ii amp if so hows the combo ?? 

Jun 2, 2014 at 8:43 PM Post #561 of 1,320
  I have a brand new unopened set of Dunu 2k's I'm gonna put in the classifieds soon. Giving my opened set another week or two to decide if I want to keep them too.

Put your B3's up for sale instead please? :)

Jun 2, 2014 at 8:49 PM Post #562 of 1,320
  I agree with you that I prefer fun sound signature. However, I don't think that I am a real basshead, energy is what I liked about triple fi10 and vocals is what I liked about im70. I hope the same way as you about fx850 so I will stop offtopic)

I love the "energy" out of the kc06. Interesting!

Jun 2, 2014 at 8:54 PM Post #563 of 1,320
  I have a brand new unopened set of Dunu 2k's I'm gonna put in the classifieds soon. Giving my opened set another week or two to decide if I want to keep them too.

Damnit, I deliberated over the DN2k/H300/XBA-H3 for ages before I placed an order for the XBA-H3 after having my heart set on them since November (was buying other stuff from the same site so I chucked them in the cart, impulse got the better of me)

But I am so very tempted...

Jun 3, 2014 at 5:41 AM Post #564 of 1,320
I never heard it being bass light, bass perfect yes:heart_eyes:

Hey matter of opinion :wink: they are great some one else mentioned sound is subjective but I still love these things. Anyone tried the adl x1 ?? And oh my gosh thought I broke them yesterday went to put on the grey wings and pulled the back face-plate off they need to check quality control ! Also has anyone noticed the tips slipping off from time to time ?? Using the foams with blue spacers  

Jun 3, 2014 at 11:03 AM Post #567 of 1,320
Today I received my Colorfly C3 back from loan, the pairing has very much swayed my opinion further positive about DN -2000. I still find the bass a little light in impact considering its mid-range presentation. Apart from some sibilance within vocals it really excells with female vocals in general. I've also found DN-2000 to be rather suseptable to hiss. It's not going to break the IEM though.

Jun 3, 2014 at 3:54 PM Post #569 of 1,320
I can't help thinking these babies do so much right just...... Not perfect but then is there in this game ? Honestly prefer these over my fischer amps just got something special I love about them.

Jun 3, 2014 at 4:05 PM Post #570 of 1,320
Today I received my Colorfly C3 back from loan, the pairing has very much swayed my opinion further positive about DN -2000. I still find the bass a little light in impact considering its mid-range presentation. Apart from some sibilance within vocals it really excells with female vocals in general. I've also found DN-2000 to be rather suseptable to hiss. It's not going to break the IEM though.

What tip/ring amp/dap combo are you using now? Just curious..

I just got mine yesterday.. haven't found the best for me yet. So far, I hate the comfort, love the sound minus some of the SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS on some tracks.

Might possibly end my short journey here if I can get the right pairing for me ears.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back