does anybody blog?
May 26, 2013 at 2:51 AM Post #34 of 46
Quote:
Quote:

Originally Posted by ZepFloyd /img/forum/go_quote.gif
interesting idea/concept, pretty cool. i think blogs that have some sort of purpose like getting out info and such are great tools and can be very well done. i myself dont have one, otherwise i'd just be talking about the boring crap i do throughout my day, which seems to be a lot of peoples blogs. not a big fan of that.

Thanks
smily_headphones1.gif
I've noticed a lot of people seem to just write in a blog like a diary I use to have one of those on my live journal but I got bored of it. I figured it would be cool to actually write something with a purpose that could help people or at least give them something to read while goofing off at work
tongue.gif

Well, for one, I love to write journal-like stuff on my blog, but at the same time, I like to write stuff on teh side along with the posts. I like reading (and writing) blogs that are both personal and informative. The R3C Room

May 26, 2013 at 3:03 AM Post #36 of 46
Quote:
Bravo bravo. 3 year bump award goes to thebeatsguy.

Thank you, thank you. 
biggrin.gif

I've been an avid reader of blogs and websites for several years, and I even made three of them (this one's the third, everything else failed). I was kinda surprised finding people looking for blogs.
     The problem was that I never looked at the date until...just about a minute ago.

May 26, 2013 at 3:06 AM Post #37 of 46
Quote:
     Thank you, thank you. 
biggrin.gif

I've been an avid reader of blogs and websites for several years, and I even made three of them (this one's the third, everything else failed). I was kinda surprised finding people looking for blogs.
     The problem was that I never looked at the date until...just about a minute ago.

Yeah don't worry about it. It happens to all of us. I've bumped an 11 year old thread on another forum before. The outcome from the Admins was not pretty.

May 26, 2013 at 6:03 AM Post #38 of 46
Facebook & twitter has just about killed the blog scene.
Except for a few exceptions, it's a debacle replaced by a greater debacle.

May 26, 2013 at 6:10 AM Post #40 of 46
Quote:
Facebook & twitter has just about killed the blog scene.
Except for a few exceptions, it's a debacle replaced by a greater debacle.

Ugh, the two social networking giants. Thay're totally blocked in China, and it's nearly impossible to get through without a VPN that you almost always have to pay for. Facebook is, in my opinion, cluttered, annoying, slow, and overrated. For a blog, I simply despise it. Twitter, on the other hand, is simpler and more straightforward, but has a limit on how much you can write. I often write blog posts that consist of at least 100 words, therefore Twitter too isn't for me.
     Blogs aren't supposed to be hidden in a social networking site. Blogs are supposed to be basically websites in itself, in my opinion.

Just my two cents. 
beerchug.gif

May 26, 2013 at 6:12 AM Post #41 of 46
Quote:
Yeah don't worry about it. It happens to all of us. I've bumped an 11 year old thread on another forum before. The outcome from the Admins was not pretty.

OMG. What were the admins' reactions?

if it's an 11 year old thread, then I probably would've been 2 years old or maybe even younger...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back