does anybody blog?
Jul 27, 2009 at 7:24 PM Post #16 of 46
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kirosia /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I tried doing a head-fi blog, but it seems I really have absolutely nothing interesting to say.

I actually liked your blog.

I've been thinking of starting a blog, but I can do't know what to say without sounding whiny or something.

Jul 27, 2009 at 7:40 PM Post #17 of 46
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ishcabible /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I actually liked your blog.

I've been thinking of starting a blog, but I can do't know what to say without sounding whiny or something.

I was afraid of that too so I decided to focus on a topic, otherwise anything I made would most certainly degrade to ranting and whining eventually.

Jul 27, 2009 at 7:41 PM Post #18 of 46
Quote:

Originally Posted by Gatto /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I was afraid of that too so I decided to focus on a topic, otherwise anything I made would most certainly degrade to ranting and whining eventually.

But that's basically what a blog is.
tongue.gif

Jul 27, 2009 at 7:43 PM Post #19 of 46
Quote:

Originally Posted by KONAKONA /img/forum/go_quote.gif
But that's basically what most teen blogs are.
tongue.gif

fixed

Jul 27, 2009 at 11:30 PM Post #22 of 46
Quote:

Originally Posted by crossmd /img/forum/go_quote.gif
She's not even kidding though! Find the good ones. More often than not, they're not bitch-fests.

Blog? Good?

Never heard those two words used together without a nice bit of sarcasm.

Jul 28, 2009 at 2:04 PM Post #24 of 46
I've noticed most blogs that focus on something specific are pretty good as long as the author really has something to talk about. One of my favorite blogs ever was written about tea, just tea, every day.

Jul 28, 2009 at 5:10 PM Post #26 of 46
Quote:

Originally Posted by limpidglitch /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Nice little blog there, Jen. Now I can pretend like I know everything about thunderstorms.

I have a blog, it's where I write down my thoughts whenever I have something worth writing down. So far I have 3 posts.

haha glad I can help
biggrin.gif

Jul 28, 2009 at 7:53 PM Post #28 of 46
my writing skills kinda suck.....some of my blogs are informative...but if i wanna write on non-informative topics...the words dont flow well.

but i really would love to blog...something thoughtful

hit me up with your blog links...i wud love to read to get some inspiration

and great blog jennifer.....rayleigh scattering

but i think u cud use some better theme to make it more vibrant...its all in the presentation

Jul 28, 2009 at 9:53 PM Post #30 of 46
Quote:

Originally Posted by Nocturnal310 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

and great blog jennifer.....rayleigh scattering

but i think u cud use some better theme to make it more vibrant...its all in the presentation

Thanks and thanks for the suggestion, I'll have to look around and see if I can find a brighter theme
smily_headphones1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back