Do you listen to music/songs not in English?
Feb 7, 2007 at 5:11 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 46

platinum

Head-Fier
just a random question.

I listen to Chinese/ Japanese.

what about you guys?
600smile.gif
orphsmile.gif
smily_headphones1.gif
k1000smile.gif
rs1smile.gif
280smile.gif
lambda.gif

Feb 7, 2007 at 5:35 AM Post #2 of 46
I listen to a lot of Japanese music, and started listening to some Korean through Clazziquai(most of their lyrics are english though). I listen to some Chinese like Janice, but that's all I know off that I like lol.

Feb 7, 2007 at 5:42 AM Post #3 of 46
Of course, Spanish (all the latin music), Portuguese (Brazilian music), Italian, German, French (Opera), and some Japanese (Ghost in the Shell for example). Chinese I listen to some soundtracks (i.e. Crouching Tiger, Hero) and some percussion (Poems of thunder), but no lyrics in those though.

Feb 7, 2007 at 6:01 AM Post #4 of 46
I've taken a liking to Aznavour lately. I don't speak any French, but I like it nonetheless. Same with the Stereolab tracks in French.

Also, I do like to tune in a few of the local banda stations now and then. I sorta like it, though I do speak Spanish. Well, un poco.

Feb 7, 2007 at 6:04 AM Post #5 of 46
CAN YOU SAY OPERA?

Feb 7, 2007 at 7:53 AM Post #8 of 46
German (Rammstein), Dutch (Boudewijn de Groot, Acda en de Munnick), Japanese (J-pop and manga related stuff), Indonesian, French, Mandarin(mostly Opera, I know it's an acquired taste
rolleyes.gif
), Kantonese even Hokkien.

Feb 7, 2007 at 5:27 PM Post #11 of 46
In my collection I have some;

Welsh,
German,
Japanese,
Chinese

And probably some others that have not come to mind at the moment.

Feb 7, 2007 at 5:35 PM Post #12 of 46
Sure. I listen to some Norwegian ones...

Feb 7, 2007 at 6:28 PM Post #15 of 46
hmm i could of swore there was already a topic on this and i answered, i thought this was it...anyways i'm with danielburns, i listen to anything and everything under the sun, arabic, afrikan dialects, armenian, greek, italiano, polski, ukrainian, russian, hindi/punjab, croatian, serbian, hungarian, austrailian accents, english, turkish, portugese, brazilian portugese, latin, spanish, french, dutch, german, flemmish, farsi, native american, patois, uzbek, japanese, thai...the whole world, etc...doesn't matter what language, i'll listen, i like languages and diff. cultures and different types of music, so yeah an eclectic mix

Users who are viewing this thread

Back