DIY your own Theme for your lovely X3
Jan 29, 2015 at 9:22 PM Post #482 of 678
  Got a bit tired working on the music op. menu, so thought I'd try a new list theme:

Haven't got past this 1 screen yet, looking for some feedback to see if it's worth continuing.

This is nice  too :)
maybe do fallout style green colors ...
wink.gif

Jan 30, 2015 at 3:57 AM Post #485 of 678
Actually, I have been thinking about doing some old school colour themes...LCD watch....Gameboy green....Fallout orange & green.....

Could you maybe do one of the themes with a bright white background with dark text? Like your one in your 3.0 FW, the white theme was much easier to see in bright daylight. The black/dark themes are the hardest of them all to see in bright light. I would still be using your 3.0fw if it sounded as good as 3.3 and had the extras such as the EQ.

Jan 30, 2015 at 7:42 AM Post #486 of 678
Jan 31, 2015 at 11:24 AM Post #493 of 678
Jan 31, 2015 at 12:01 PM Post #494 of 678

Nice work McDown!  I like that the artwork is not cropped (too much).  There still seems to be a little cropping going on.  Overall, this is the first DIY theme that I like better than the stock one!  Thanks!

Your welcome!
No artwork cropped pretty much the same "Fiio way" (they say it's best for everybody), I just didn't like semi transparent bottom background so I made it solid black. It creates the illusion that the cover less cropped.

Jan 31, 2015 at 1:16 PM Post #495 of 678
Your welcome!
No artwork cropped pretty much the same "Fiio way" (they say it's best for everybody), I just didn't like semi transparent bottom background so I made it solid black. It creates the illusion that the cover less cropped.

Gotcha. Yeah it looks like fiio will not change the artwork cropping even with the multiple requests in the main x3 thread. Oh well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back