DIY your own Theme for your lovely X3
Jan 18, 2015 at 1:51 PM Post #436 of 678
Looks awesome thanks! Another list based theme. xD

You deserve lots of internets.

What is the actual difference between theme 1 and 2 tho?

Thanks. Initially I designed the 2nd theme, but I wasn't completely satisfied with it, so I used it as a base for more minimalistic 1st one. The second one more halftone, the first one is more contrast.

Jan 18, 2015 at 2:10 PM Post #437 of 678
Works fine with 2.42b too. An excellent job. Thanx.

Jan 18, 2015 at 3:30 PM Post #440 of 678

Thanks. Initially I designed the 2nd theme, but I wasn't completely satisfied with it, so I used it as a base for more minimalistic 1st one. The second one more halftone, the first one is more contrast.

Ah okay thanks for your reply.

Btw, if I'm currently on 3.24b do I need to flash stock 3.30 first before flashing your theme?

EDIT: Also, has anyone been successful flashing firmware from an exFAT formatted card??

The second one hands down. And when you going to add more colour try to use brighter tones for better readability.

+1

Jan 18, 2015 at 6:06 PM Post #445 of 678
That could work, was thinking maybe having the selected icons red or something. I think the biggest problem will be getting the font legible enough on that small screen.
I think I've used 50-60% transparency on my past themes, tried darker, didn't like it.

Jan 18, 2015 at 6:24 PM Post #446 of 678
  Trying a couple of music operate variations. What do you think?

Tried all the icons on 1 side, just didn't look right to me....

Still needs a bit of colour, but you get the idea

Cheers

i have a suggestion .. make the slope on the other side and the icons on the left side not the right .. it seems more logical and matches the direction of the fiio buttons i think  

Jan 18, 2015 at 8:42 PM Post #447 of 678
Now I remember why I shelved this idea.....

Just didn't like the way the arc started & end out of nowhere. Tried making it full screen, but can't change the coords so most of it goes off screen

Jan 18, 2015 at 8:49 PM Post #448 of 678

Just didn't like the way the arc started & end out of nowhere. Tried making it full screen, but can't change the coords so most of it goes off screen

It is fine like that to me ... but as i suggested before i would love if the directions reversed ... that would be matches logically the directions of x3's button direction

Jan 19, 2015 at 1:23 AM Post #449 of 678

Nice idea. Cheers
wink_face.gif

Jan 19, 2015 at 6:39 AM Post #450 of 678
3.24b sorry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back