digiZoid ZO 2 contest! "Show me the ZOvatar!"
Sep 16, 2011 at 5:35 AM Post #16 of 216
UPDATED: See this post... 
biggrin.gif

Sep 16, 2011 at 10:15 AM Post #17 of 216
LMAO great stuff so far. xD BTW I assume it's a one entry kind of rule but are we allowed to edit/replace our first entry though if we come up with better ideas? :p

Sep 16, 2011 at 11:12 AM Post #20 of 216
Here is mine:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v125/ActorJLB/Elvis-Presley-sb20h1.jpg

Sep 16, 2011 at 1:12 PM Post #21 of 216
we're not being voted for during the 2 weeks, so we're not accumilating any advantage by getting votes for one idea, and then changeing it to get even more votes,

and so since in this contest we're only getting "final" votes from the AWESOME DigiZoid staff, and even then not until after the 2 weeks is up, by the way thanks MizMoxie 
beerchug.gif
 to you!!! I vote for your avater BTW, so nothing is final until the 2 weeks are up,

I say we get one entry that you can tweek up until the deadline, like in any creative arts/baking or conceptual contest, the deadline is the final determining cutoff element, up until then I say keep the creative ZO juices flowing 
tongue.gif
!!! that can only add to, and make for it to being a much more fun and interesting contest!!

but don't go ahead and out think yourself, you might be changeing the winning ZOvatar, give a ZOhead 
L3000.gif
 enough juice/rope and we'll eventually die of hunger with a smile on our face, sitting next to the fridge, lol 

a ZO brother sharpens a fellow ZO brother, just as steal sharpens steal, I heard that once in Cimmeria somewhere, from a barbarian, lol,

So let the games commence I say, and may the biggest ZOhead
atsmile.gif
WIN!! well just my .02 worth

by the way this is SSOOO cool, there are some very awesome ZOvatars and especially from some that have been updated, and so to deprive us fellow ZOheads of each others creative ideas, would be the true crime here! anyways what else am I going to do while I'm sitting next to my mailbox waiting for my next ZO to arrive, bbrrr its getting colder too, hurry up MizMoxie, your my only help! lol, hey this has a familiar RING to it, so somebody hurry up with another ZOvatar, I'm going into ZO v2 withdraw again
eek.gif

Sep 16, 2011 at 1:37 PM Post #22 of 216
How many people can win?

Sep 16, 2011 at 3:17 PM Post #24 of 216
Quote:
I say we get one entry that you can tweek up until the deadline, like in any creative arts/baking or conceptual contest, the deadline is the final determining cutoff element, up until then I say keep the creative ZO juices flowing 
tongue.gif
!!! that can only add to, and make for it to being a much more fun and interesting contest!!

Agreed. 
smile.gif

Sep 16, 2011 at 6:34 PM Post #29 of 216
Quote:
you have to make that your avatar and keep it that way for the duration of the contest in order to qualify.

what a genius marketing tactic on digizoid's part btw.

? wha ? , what for, were not judging each other? we have to weeks to do undo redo edit cross reference our ZOvatars no? 

anyways its MizMoxie's final decision to make, and until our moderator rules, or until the parents come home NO ones in charge, lol, yea I'm having icecream with ketchup on it for diner, YAHOO!!

Sep 16, 2011 at 6:51 PM Post #30 of 216
I'm having pasta with ice cream on it!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back