digiZoid ZO 2 contest! "Show me the ZOvatar!"
Sep 16, 2011 at 6:57 PM Post #31 of 216
Hell, I'm just chewing vigorously on my Zo... on the lowest contour profile of course. 
wink.gif

Sep 16, 2011 at 7:04 PM Post #33 of 216

Quote:
? wha ? , what for, were not judging each other? we have to weeks to do undo redo edit cross reference our ZOvatars no? 

anyways its MizMoxie's final decision to make, and until our moderator rules, or until the parents come home NO ones in charge, lol, yea I'm having icecream with ketchup on it for diner, YAHOO!!

i wasnt clear enough.. i was trying to say that the rules say you have to make your entry your avatar, and you have to keep your entry in your avatar the whole time - in other words you cant go back to a non-entry avatar until the contest is over

I was saying this b/c he entered the contest but did not make his entry into his avatar.

from the OP:

Put the original picture (can be motion or static) in your post, as well as make it your avatar.  In order to stay in the running, your submission must remain your avatar until the end of the contest.

Sep 16, 2011 at 7:37 PM Post #34 of 216
oh yes thats right, I was just going to quote MizMoxie, yep I'm on the same page, thanks Br777,

Sep 16, 2011 at 8:54 PM Post #37 of 216
D A M N ! I applaud you sir. He's even got it on the max setting; he's not joking around. 
basshead.gif

Sep 17, 2011 at 1:55 AM Post #40 of 216
Great post MizMoxie! You have my full permission to use my avatar on the main site. 
biggrin.gif

Sep 17, 2011 at 1:41 PM Post #45 of 216

Here's my go, inspired by a popular video console reference.

Einstein with a blackboard that says : "ZO= bass^2 "

Confucius says : " If you want bass, use the ZO. "

Will put pictures up latter 
atsmile.gif

Your second one made me think of yoda from star wars saying: If better bass you seek, the ZO use you must.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back