Chord Electronics - The Shard Event
Oct 9, 2015 at 4:06 AM Post #121 of 481
looks like that Wonka geezer has nicked the 'golden' one so we've upgraded it... the 'Platinum Ticket' will be drawn on Monday 12th October at 9.00am at The Pump House...
tongue_smile.gif

Oct 9, 2015 at 4:11 AM Post #122 of 481
There’s still time to enter our competition to win a place at The Shard Event.
 ​
 ​
All you need to do is post a picture of you and your Chord product…
 ​
- or -
 ​
… Simply register your interest within the thread.
 ​
 ​
The lucky winner will be announced on Monday morning at 9am.

Oct 9, 2015 at 9:28 AM Post #127 of 481
I am intersted in going to the event.

Both of the major hypotheses sound really interesting -

a) a new digital amp, to which Rob was referring in the past, or 
b) a more portable version of Hugo. 

I hope that the event will shade in any case some light on what is happening on the a) front... [-> Rob would you want to comment on that, possibly post Shard event?]

PS: I just got my Hugo back from Chord after being fixed - great company

Oct 9, 2015 at 11:35 AM Post #131 of 481
I am interested and is registering here. I do not think that it is a dap, too difficult to pull that off and out of their specialty. I think it is a Hugo 2, Smaller and better Dac implementation. My second guess is something that goes with the Hugo but it is definitely a portable device. The reason I want to go is because of the eight course meal as I haven't ate since I bought the Hugo:D

Oct 9, 2015 at 1:42 PM Post #132 of 481
By now they would be in trouble if it's NOT a dap. Someone brought up the birthday analogy earlier and this really is a bit like telling a kid that you have the greatest birthday present for them and the kid goes, "Is it an Xbox? It is an Xbox, right? Am I getting an Xbox? Yay, it's an Xbox! Xbox, Xbox, I'm getting an Xbox! Xboooooox!!!!" When in reality you went and got them ... well, whatever, probably something nice, but ... not an "Xbooooox!!!"

Oct 9, 2015 at 1:46 PM Post #133 of 481
  By now they would be in trouble if it's NOT a dap. Someone brought up the birthday analogy earlier and this really is a bit like telling a kid that you have the greatest birthday present for them and the kid goes, "Is it an Xbox? It is an Xbox, right? Am I getting an Xbox? Yay, it's an Xbox! Xbox, Xbox, I'm getting an Xbox! Xboooooox!!!!" When in reality you went and got them ... well, whatever, probably something nice, but ... not an "Xbooooox!!!"

but as Santa would say 'you have to be good all year round to get what you want'... have you been a goody two-shoes?...
wink_face.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back