Chord Electronics - The Shard Event
Oct 9, 2015 at 2:53 PM Post #138 of 481
I was told it is a device which makes your ears virgin again, it allows you to hear just like before you singed up for head-fi, everything well sound better.

My few sources (and the one who actually heard it) are very happy, far happier than what they were with HUGO. I am remaining hopeful, as it is not what I thought it might be, but I welcome Chord venture in this field, it is going be a fun journey for all.

I am not feeding the hype train, no I am just teasing you guys, including Chord. And yes back to my cake, no dap here :D

Oct 9, 2015 at 6:46 PM Post #142 of 481
Virgin ears again?  Chord Super 8 track!

Oct 9, 2015 at 6:48 PM Post #143 of 481
Alright alright.. here you go..

900x900px-LL-6f81618a_P4030229.jpeg

I actually can't make it at the event can I donate the 8 course meal ? 
wink_face.gif

Oct 9, 2015 at 7:03 PM Post #144 of 481
  I was told it is a device which makes your ears virgin again, it allows you to hear just like before you singed up for head-fi, everything well sound better.

My few sources (and the one who actually heard it) are very happy, far happier than what they were with HUGO. I am remaining hopeful, as it is not what I thought it might be, but I welcome Chord venture in this field, it is going be a fun journey for all.

I am not feeding the hype train, no I am just teasing you guys, including Chord. And yes back to my cake, no dap here :D

No, it's NEW digital clip-on ears,  with a direct neural plug that bypasses the ones you were born with.

Oct 9, 2015 at 11:17 PM Post #145 of 481
I would of course love to attend, and I humbly think I am the one who deserves to win, because the god of audiophiles addressed me in a dream and said : "Thou shall attend the Shard, one DAP to rule them all"

But should I not be able to attend, I would be glad to offer my spot to someone else against the opportunity to get a review unit of the future Chord DAP (as God suggested) 
very_evil_smiley.gif

Actually I can't attend, but still want the review unit!

Oct 10, 2015 at 12:15 AM Post #148 of 481
It is still present in my heart
frown.gif

You French are all poet, can't be trusted when it comes to such emotional statements :D

Jokes aside I share your views on HUGO, to me it needs an amp, I am sure I am not the only one alone on this. Therefore I hope what they have coming is an amp. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back