Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 1, 2014 at 4:57 PM Post #5,461 of 35,472
@mochill what seller did you get KZ ED special edition from? I've been browsing aliexpress and found 2 sellers with cheaper prices but new accounts. All they are selling is KZ products. Just not sure if aliexpress buyer protection is legit.

Aug 1, 2014 at 5:48 PM Post #5,462 of 35,472
thanks
  Create an account.Then add Havi b3 or any other product you want to buy to your basket.Then go checkout and procced with payment.After you complete purchase go to penon iem and you will see that has a deleted price of 77 euros and below a new price of 7 euros.Add it to your basket and complete purchase again .For the discount to take effect you must buy first something.

I see how it works now
I have to pay import tax , do you know if they mail with a reduced price on the import forms. Prices are great there
Steve

Aug 1, 2014 at 5:49 PM Post #5,463 of 35,472
Re: penon registration. You need to wait for penon to 'approve' the registration by a real person. It happens behind the scenes (no indication in account settings). Only reason i know is because i emailed them asking why the price was still showing full price. Once they processed my registration the discounted pricing showed up.

Aug 2, 2014 at 4:37 AM Post #5,470 of 35,472
For those who have heard the havi and takstar pro80, does the havi have as much bass as the takstar?

No, the Takstars has more bass but the B3 has overall better sq.

Aug 2, 2014 at 6:37 AM Post #5,471 of 35,472
Thanks Guys for all the help. Waiting for an e-mail now on the import thing.
The Pensons are showing at $99.99 but when I placed the Havi's in my basket they dropped to $9.99

My wife wants a set now so do you know if I get a $9.99 set if I make a separate order or will she have to set up her own account

Steve

Aug 2, 2014 at 9:16 AM Post #5,473 of 35,472
Sorry to be a pain............but.....................are Penon quick to reply to e-mails
try not to bug you anymore
smily_headphones1.gif

thanks
Steve

Aug 2, 2014 at 9:41 AM Post #5,474 of 35,472
are there some more detailed or updated reviews or impressions about penon iems here lately? still, there are a few things to read about these little gems I think.. 

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back