Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 7, 2015 at 12:10 PM Post #15,676 of 35,472

I'm still waiting for them. it's been 10 days since i received tracking number from Tony (Tennmark shop) and still nothing.i'm going to wait 1 more day contact him.  never seen anything goes without an update this long

You should contact him now, don't wait until the time is up. The seller will be more than happy to ask the post from their side (at least that's what happen to me), I think they also don't want to get any bad rep.

Sent him a message this morning and few hours later tracking updated with "Pickup successfully"  either seller lied me about shipping 10 days ago or he forgot to ship my order

Apr 7, 2015 at 12:42 PM Post #15,677 of 35,472
Sent him a message this morning and few hours later tracking updated with "Pickup successfully"  either seller lied me about shipping 10 days ago or he forgot to ship my order

This happened to me too, exactly the same way lol, but I think it's purely the post's fault since the seller can't possibly know the tracking number tens of days before unless they could ask the post to make it match, which I doubt.

Now you just have to hope that it could successfully go through the next processes, mine still stuck on 'posting/collection' for almost two weeks and when I asked the seller about it he only answered : "It's on transit :)". :xf_eek:

Apr 7, 2015 at 12:47 PM Post #15,678 of 35,472
The Qingming or Ching Ming Festival, also known as Tomb-Sweeping Day in English,is a traditional Chinese festival on the first day of the fifth solar term of the traditional Chinese lunisolar calendar. This makes it the 15th day after the Spring Equinox, either 4 or 5 April in a given year.Other common translations include Chinese Memorial Day and Ancestors' Day.Also observed 10 days after or before ...

This reason why postal service in China is wee bit slow during this period ......cheers

Apr 7, 2015 at 12:49 PM Post #15,679 of 35,472

This happened to me too, exactly the same way lol, but I think it's purely the post's fault since the seller can't possibly know the tracking number tens of days before unless they could ask the post to make it match, which I doubt.

Now you just have to hope that it could successfully go through the next processes, mine still stuck on 'posting/collection' for almost two weeks and when I asked the seller about it he only answered : "It's on transit
smily_headphones1.gif
".
redface.gif

Actually sellers who ships frequently can assign tracking numbers. seller can login online and print the shipping lable

Apr 7, 2015 at 12:50 PM Post #15,680 of 35,472
The Qingming or Ching Ming Festival, also known as Tomb-Sweeping Day in English,is a traditional Chinese festival on the first day of the fifth solar term of the traditional Chinese lunisolar calendar. This makes it the 15th day after the Spring Equinox, either 4 or 5 April in a given year.Other common translations include Chinese Memorial Day and Ancestors' Day.Also observed 10 days after or before ...

This reason why postal service in China is wee bit slow during this period ......cheers

Thanks. That explained the reason :)

Apr 7, 2015 at 12:53 PM Post #15,681 of 35,472

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qingming_Festival
Normal work after April 7-9 

Apr 7, 2015 at 12:56 PM Post #15,682 of 35,472
Actually sellers who ships frequently can assign tracking numbers. seller can login online and print the shipping lable

lol so that's why, they're cheating the aliexpress system which obliges them to ship it within what they've specified. crafty, I hope they enjoy less than 5 stars then haha.

The Tuna store is pretty good though, gives me the tracking minutes after my order yesterday and it's already track-able at posting/collection now.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qingming_Festival
Normal work after April 7-9

Yeah this won't be the only explanation for some seller's delay, my item was ordered mid-March lol.

Apr 7, 2015 at 12:56 PM Post #15,683 of 35,472
Xiaomi Pistons 3.0 review is up: http://www.head-fi.org/products/xiaomi-pistons-3-0-in-ear-headphones/reviews/12868

Apr 7, 2015 at 1:49 PM Post #15,685 of 35,472
Apr 7, 2015 at 1:57 PM Post #15,688 of 35,472
  Compared to TTPOD TE1 and ED8 (blue) really bassy

ED8 is already much bassy... I wonder if bass overpowers mid too much. Well in case of my Red ED8 the initial muddy nature of bass improved a lot after extensive use. Waiting for my pair of V1.... 

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back