Cayin N5 DAP - Product Info (Post #2), Resources (Post #3) and Discussion
Aug 21, 2015 at 3:50 AM Post #346 of 2,546
Thanks hakushondaimao!

Andykong: This looks like it'll solve any issues I have with N6. Will there be a tour by any chance? Hmm?

[COLOR=FF0000]Tour.[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]TOUR![/COLOR] [COLOR=008000]TOUR![/COLOR] [COLOR=800080]TOUR![/COLOR] [COLOR=FFA500]TOUR![/COLOR]

I have lost track of what have or have not been forward to this thread, but I'll give you the latest set of N5 photo that we shortlisted as our N5 launched photo:

As of the status of DAP, Cayin officially launched N5 on 20th August 2015 and the following link is the N5 from Cayin's office Taobao shop, so this is not a rumour anymore. We are still fine tuning the production line and will try out best to deliver production units to shops by early next week.

https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a1z10.1-c.w5003-11961597831.1.l0jRCz&id=521308015923&scene=taobao_shop

We shall organize a N5 tour early next month, exact date to be announced, but I might start a tour thread first as I need sometime to write up the N5 introduction. When I wrote the N6 thread, I spend three days to put everything together, and I guess I probably can do this within two days now as some of the information can be reused. The tour flat will be dedicated to the activity, I suggest we keep all the N5 discussion under this thread instead.

Cayin Stay updated on Cayin at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

http://en.cayin.cn/
Aug 21, 2015 at 3:52 AM Post #347 of 2,546
Woohoo!

Aug 21, 2015 at 9:25 AM Post #348 of 2,546
I just knew I could get you all riled up haku
wink_face.gif

Happy to oblige. Looks like things are pumping along over at Cayin-land, and production is ramping up. We should expect information soon on availability and initial vendors. Stay tuned...

Aug 21, 2015 at 9:35 AM Post #349 of 2,546
I have lost track of what have or have not been forward to this thread, but I'll give you the latest set of N5 photo that we shortlisted as our N5 launched photo:

As of the status of DAP, Cayin officially launched N5 on 20th August 2015 and the following link is the N5 from Cayin's office Taobao shop, so this is not a rumour anymore. We are still fine tuning the production line and will try out best to deliver production units to shops by early next week.

https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a1z10.1-c.w5003-11961597831.1.l0jRCz&id=521308015923&scene=taobao_shop

We shall organize a N5 tour early next month, exact date to be announced, but I might start a tour thread first as I need sometime to write up the N5 introduction. When I wrote the N6 thread, I spend three days to put everything together, and I guess I probably can do this within two days now as some of the information can be reused. The tour flat will be dedicated to the activity, I suggest we keep all the N5 discussion under this thread instead.

Wow! Looks great... now I wanna hear it    
wink_face.gif

Aug 21, 2015 at 9:41 AM Post #350 of 2,546

Aug 21, 2015 at 10:20 AM Post #352 of 2,546

I don't want the player, I want the camera that took this photo. 

Aug 21, 2015 at 10:57 AM Post #353 of 2,546

I know this is supposed to be X5ii "budget killer" under $350, but I was kind of hopping the case will be more premium.  Yeah, yeah, I have to be realistic that silicone case is more practical and fits within a budget, but I REALLY hope for Cayin to come up with a premium leather case as an add-on accessory, otherwise, I guess I will have to start pinging Dignis guys to design one :)

Aug 21, 2015 at 11:12 AM Post #354 of 2,546

I know this is supposed to be X5ii "budget killer" under $350, but I was kind of hopping the case will be more premium.  Yeah, yeah, I have to be realistic that silicone case is more practical and fits within a budget, but I REALLY hope for Cayin to come up with a premium leather case as an add-on accessory, otherwise, I guess I will have to start pinging Dignis guys to design one :)

Was just going to suggest Dignis. Shall we start pressuring them?

Aug 21, 2015 at 11:18 AM Post #355 of 2,546

I know this is supposed to be X5ii "budget killer" under $350, but I was kind of hopping the case will be more premium.  Yeah, yeah, I have to be realistic that silicone case is more practical and fits within a budget, but I REALLY hope for Cayin to come up with a premium leather case as an add-on accessory, otherwise, I guess I will have to start pinging Dignis guys to design one
smily_headphones1.gif

I very doubt if Cayin will produce the leather case for N5, at least N6 never goes with such one, as i know, just silicone case.

At the same time some other manufactures did those things, i am not sure how useful they are, but they look nice

Aug 22, 2015 at 5:59 AM Post #358 of 2,546
 I wish they put up the N5's block diagram like they did with N6.

Aug 22, 2015 at 11:42 AM Post #360 of 2,546
I don't want the player, I want the camera that took this photo. 

No problem, we can sell the camera too, shall I put you through to "VVIP Sales" team?
:D :D :D

Cayin Stay updated on Cayin at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

http://en.cayin.cn/

Users who are viewing this thread

Back