CanJam SoCal 2015, March 28-29, 2015
Nov 5, 2014 at 8:14 PM Post #48 of 1,339
Count me in! I can't wait... 
L3000.gif
L3000.gif
L3000.gif

Nov 5, 2014 at 8:22 PM Post #50 of 1,339
  Hey, they said some of the nights are already booked up....WTH....must be real popular...and some that I want to stay the (31st in particular) are ridiculously expensive...

The available nights at the group rate are Friday, Saturday, and Sunday nights.......if you need to stay before and/or after those dates a separate reservation must be made. 

Nov 5, 2014 at 8:29 PM Post #53 of 1,339

Hey, they said some of the nights are already booked up....WTH....must be real popular...and some that I want to stay the (31st in particular) are ridiculously expensive...

The available nights at the group rate are Friday, Saturday, and Sunday nights.......if you need to stay before and/or after those dates a separate reservation must be made. 

Yup!  Our block of discounted rooms only applies to Friday-Sunday night (nights of the 27th, 28th and 29th).  Attempting to book a longer stay through their system - using that link - is going to error out.  
blink.gif

Plus the pricing is not exactly friendly on dates before or after the above.  
frown.gif

That said, please only try to book those specific nights via that link.  Those of us planning longer stays that wrap around the show - either before, after, or both - can try to organize other arrangements via PM or something.  
smile.gif

Nov 5, 2014 at 8:30 PM Post #54 of 1,339
Is 159 the group rate or are all booked already? Wouldn't think so, just asking.

Jim

Yup, that's the group rate for those nights.  Thinking of coming in earlier or staying later?  We should probably try to do a group thing amongst ourselves somewhere else?

Nov 5, 2014 at 8:50 PM Post #58 of 1,339

yep, that is what I had to do, three different reservations...
confused_face.gif

Yup!  Our block of discounted rooms only applies to Friday-Sunday night (nights of the 27th, 28th and 29th).  Attempting to book a longer stay through their system - using that link - is going to error out.  
blink.gif

Plus the pricing is not exactly friendly on dates before or after the above.  
frown.gif

That said, please only try to book those specific nights via that link.  Those of us planning longer stays that wrap around the show - either before, after, or both - can try to organize other arrangements via PM or something.  
smile.gif

Yeah, that would be nice to find a cheaper place to stay after the event.  Is going the be over $300 bucks a night.

Nov 5, 2014 at 8:56 PM Post #59 of 1,339

This year, can we set Jude and the other A-list headphone celebs in a booth. Sort of like a "Take a picture with Santa" set up. 
biggrin.gif

I'll sit on Jude's lap for a pic...
atsmile.gif

....and I want a pair of LCD-3's and some Eddie Current gear and some WyWires cables.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back