Can-con 2 (Sydney 2012) Meet Aug 18th 3:30 to 8:30pm (near Epping station)
May 26, 2012 at 4:30 AM Post #62 of 421
Hey guys, sorry for the OT i'm about to post. I have a customer looking for a set of DT880/600 I said I would check to see if there was anything local before he bought some new ones and sent them over from Japan. should be able to get a pretty decent price (by international standards)

need to know asap, as he'll buy new over there on Monday if I havent turned anything up locally

so I guess I better book tickets hey? dates are firm? really happy with the way my Rig is sounding at the moment with true Synchronous Master clock in the Sabre, keen to go up against some top shelf commercial gear.

May 26, 2012 at 7:29 AM Post #63 of 421
Hey guys, sorry for the OT i'm about to post. I have a customer looking for a set of DT880/600 I said I would check to see if there was anything local before he bought some new ones and sent them over from Japan. should be able to get a pretty decent price (by international standards)

need to know asap, as he'll buy new over there on Monday if I havent turned anything up locally

so I guess I better book tickets hey? dates are firm? really happy with the way my Rig is sounding at the moment with true Synchronous Master clock in the Sabre, keen to go up against some top shelf commercial gear.

Hey qusp. That's ok (re: looking for a 880/600ohm).

Regarding the dates, we should really get a venue first before they become firm :)... I'll talk to Paul, see what he thinks.
One or two people wanted to move it to a Sat instead of a Sun...But I don't know where that went...

May 26, 2012 at 8:46 AM Post #64 of 421
cool, maybe i'll just pick some up at addicted to audio for him, but used good condition would be sweet too. ok well its still a ways off, but getting closer and closer. sat or sun doesnt mean much, i'll probably come down friday anyway

May 28, 2012 at 4:47 AM Post #66 of 421
PM sent

May 31, 2012 at 2:04 AM Post #67 of 421
Anyone have a venue in mind via people they know/at a reduced rate but that's still reasonably convenient, or should we try to book the hornsby place again?

Also, any preferences between Sat or Sun? I know Paul and a vendor asked about changing it to Sat 18th, and most people don't really care, so we might end up booking for Sat.

May 31, 2012 at 9:06 PM Post #68 of 421
Saturday is good :)

Hornsby is just awesome XD

May 31, 2012 at 10:21 PM Post #70 of 421
Again I have no problems. :D

And dudes don't brag about my car again.

Jun 1, 2012 at 12:25 AM Post #71 of 421
One venue for the meet is available from 3:30pm. What do people think about meet on Saturday 3:30-8pm? We could have pizza again for dinner. ^^

Paul (pkwak) says it's in Epping (is suitable = has powerpoints/tables/chairs) and has carpet = better :) (Plus I think it might be easier for him to arrange with the people who own it)

Jun 1, 2012 at 2:39 PM Post #72 of 421
days hmm, hard to say, depends on whether i'm flying or driving. dont think flying is an option with my dac this year, so its either just the portable sabre, or the full dac faceoff with Tom if I drive down.

Jun 12, 2012 at 9:47 AM Post #75 of 421
I thought I replied to this? I got another PM from you, but I thought I posted in the thread?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back