Campfire Audio - Introducing 2 new models Hello Andromeda and Nova
May 26, 2016 at 10:50 PM Post #1,246 of 9,829
I'm in Portland, so I can just sidle on over to ALO HQ and ask very nicely, pretty please
wink.gif

I really want to go to Portland again, it was a nice area (I stayed in nearby Vancouver, Washington for several days).

Just wondering, are you going to be attending the San Francisco Head-Fi Meet at Wikia's headquarters in San Francisco, on July 16th? 

May 26, 2016 at 10:54 PM Post #1,247 of 9,829
I really want to go to Portland again, it was a nice area (I stayed in nearby Vancouver, Washington for several days).

Just wondering, are you going to be attending the San Francisco Head-Fi Meet at Wikia's headquarters in San Francisco, on July 16th? 

No time for that with helping get a startup lab up and running very quickly. Maybe RMAF, though. Wife has friends in Denver.
:beerchug:

May 26, 2016 at 10:58 PM Post #1,248 of 9,829
No time for that with helping get a startup lab up and running very quickly. Maybe RMAF, though. Wife has friends in Denver.
:beerchug:

Okay, no worries, just curious since SF isn't too far of a trip/drive (at least to me) from Portland. Good luck with your startup lab! :beerchug:

[rule]

To keep the thread on track, the Andromeda still sounds as lovely as the first day I listened to it in AXPONA.

May 26, 2016 at 11:07 PM Post #1,249 of 9,829
Okay, no worries, just curious since SF isn't too far of a trip/drive (at least to me) from Portland. Good luck with your startup lab! :beerchug:

[rule]

To keep the thread on track, the Andromeda still sounds as lovely as the first day I listened to it in AXPONA.

Glad you're still loving Andromeda. Stellar IEM!

If I drove to SF, I'd probably fall asleep and crash, lol :p

May 26, 2016 at 11:12 PM Post #1,250 of 9,829
Glad you're still loving Andromeda. Stellar IEM!

If I drove to SF, I'd probably fall asleep and crash, lol :p

It's one of my favorite IEMs that I own, no doubt.

Oh no! Maybe there would be a fellow Portland resident who could carpool with you and y'all could take turns driving to make things easier - if you were going, of course. :normal_smile :

May 27, 2016 at 11:50 AM Post #1,256 of 9,829
Hmm.. Hybrid vs BAs, i think does not make sense
biggrin.gif

What we are doing this hobby make no sense to lot of people. As long you like it and happy about it, it does make sense. 
atsmile.gif

i prefer andromeda

hmm...could you point out the strength andromeda has over oriolus?

May 27, 2016 at 11:53 AM Post #1,257 of 9,829
  What we are doing this hobby make no sense to lot of people. As long you like it and happy about it, it does make sense. 
atsmile.gif

hmm...could you point out the strength andromeda has over oriolus?

upper mids
beerchug.gif
it is more resolving imo

May 27, 2016 at 11:56 AM Post #1,258 of 9,829
May 27, 2016 at 12:01 PM Post #1,260 of 9,829

Users who are viewing this thread

Back