Campfire Audio - Introducing 2 new models Hello Andromeda and Nova
Apr 29, 2016 at 4:05 AM Post #348 of 9,829
How does the CDM do with the Andromeda? Good pairing?

Apr 29, 2016 at 4:20 AM Post #350 of 9,829
I've been turned off of IEMs for a while after the dissappointment of the SE846. Those also had a lot of hype around them but couldn't deliver. Hope that's not the case with the andromeda. I think I'll pull the trigger on them and the CDM around the holidays once some reviews start rolling in.

Apr 29, 2016 at 4:30 AM Post #351 of 9,829
  Any impressions? 
L3000.gif

I`ll give a few impressions once I`ve organized my notes from the show.(and recovered ).

Just photos for now, sorry.

Full photos here:
http://headpie.blogspot.jp/2016/04/fujiya-avic-headphone-show-april-2016.html

Sorry for the outside link but I don`t want to have organize them all again.

regards
expat.

Apr 29, 2016 at 5:57 AM Post #352 of 9,829
Campfire Audio at the Fujiya Avic headphone show 

(sorry for the double post of some photos, i am now doing it from my computer to present clearer photos).

It was nice to meet Ken and Caleb and get to handle the new models, impressions from the show soon.

I'm glad you finally met Ken and co. Meeting the people responsible for the products we admire is such an honour.

Looking forward to your impressions of the Andromeda, Nova, and Alo amps.

Apr 30, 2016 at 11:50 AM Post #354 of 9,829
Well, I lost the the discussion with the wife, but I still feel like I won. Nova ordered! Andromeda someday =)

It's funny how the hype train got the best of me this time. I wasn't considering any other IEM's in that price range until all of you started singing. I'm hoping that the 2 balanced armature design can impress like the savant but better!

Apr 30, 2016 at 12:48 PM Post #355 of 9,829
Well, I lost the the discussion with the wife, but I still feel like I won. Nova ordered! Andromeda someday =)

It's funny how the hype train got the best of me this time. I wasn't considering any other IEM's in that price range until all of you started singing. I'm hoping that the 2 balanced armature design can impress like the savant but better!

Better to ask for forgiveness then permission.

Apr 30, 2016 at 12:56 PM Post #356 of 9,829

Better to ask for forgiveness then permission.

If only she were colorblind.

Apr 30, 2016 at 1:15 PM Post #358 of 9,829
If only she were colorblind.

You can always say you purchased the Nova with the special edition color if she is snoopy like knowing the Andromeda's color and associating its price with it. :normal_smile :

Apr 30, 2016 at 1:16 PM Post #359 of 9,829
Yeah, generally that's the case. I just bought a bunch of new stuff all at once and she is back in school getting a Masters so we're trying to be more considerate of spending. It's all good! Super pumped to try the Nova and offer my impressions eventually. I'll be in Portland this summer for a few days so maybe the guys will let me try the other models and see what I have to look forward to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back