Brand New : Tralucent Audio Ref.1 Too & original Ref.1
Sep 17, 2016 at 8:40 AM Post #3,991 of 4,426
@Kiats Thanks my friend :)
I didn't receive yet, I'll share some photos and impressions after receive.

Absolutely! Look forward to it! :)

Sep 22, 2016 at 11:28 AM Post #3,992 of 4,426
Hello Kiats, because of you my friend i have decided to get a pair of Ref1 too after i had the opportunity to meet with another headfier who has them.
Pretty impressed sound out of the Tera Player.
The location wasn't perfect,some noise in the background and i didn't had the best fit but i will look to get used to them and slowly to move up to Plus5, which being smaller will be more comfortable for me,having small ears.

Sep 22, 2016 at 11:37 AM Post #3,993 of 4,426
Hello Kiats, because of you my friend i have decided to get a pair of Ref1 too after i had the opportunity to meet with another headfier who has them.
The location wasn't perfect,some noise in the background and i didn't had the best fit but i will look to get used to them and slowly to move up to Plus5, which being smaller will be more comfortable for me,having small ears.

​When do they arrive?
biggrin.gif

Sep 22, 2016 at 1:02 PM Post #3,995 of 4,426

Musicday.  You will find new level of joy with the Ref.1 Too and for sure it's one of the best partner to your TP.

Sep 22, 2016 at 1:15 PM Post #3,997 of 4,426

Musicday.  You will find new level of joy with the Ref.1 Too and for sure it's one of the best partner to your TP.

Seems so from what i heard myself and from reading and Plus5 is supposed to be even better with the Tera Player from the already wonderful Ref1 Too.

Sep 22, 2016 at 1:23 PM Post #3,998 of 4,426
Seems so from what i heard myself and from reading and Plus5 is supposed to be even better with the Tera Player from the already wonderful Ref1 Too.

I have not auditioned the P5 and not able to comment.  However, with its all-BA set up it will have a very different character than that of the Ref.1 Too.  Bearing in mind that Ref.1 Too/Ref.1 both are using very unique isobaric configuration that distant itself from other IEMs (to which IMHO one of the best on the market) while Gavin might have done another magic with the P5.

Sep 22, 2016 at 2:11 PM Post #3,999 of 4,426

I have Plus5 and the original Ref 1 and in my opinion Plus5 is a significant upgrade when paired with Tera. Seems to combine best features of 1plus2 (I also have original) and Ref1.
I have not auditioned Ref1 too and 1plus2.2 so don't have a sense to what extent those are upgrades to the originals (but I have read enough reviews where it seems that is the case).

Sep 22, 2016 at 3:15 PM Post #4,000 of 4,426

I have Plus5 and the original Ref 1 and in my opinion Plus5 is a significant upgrade when paired with Tera. Seems to combine best features of 1plus2 (I also have original) and Ref1.
I have not auditioned Ref1 too and 1plus2.2 so don't have a sense to what extent those are upgrades to the originals (but I have read enough reviews where it seems that is the case).

Thank you,and appreciated as always when you talk about your Tera Player impressions with Tralucent earphones.

Sep 23, 2016 at 1:14 AM Post #4,002 of 4,426
I need some cable suggestions for Ref1. What do you think about SPC or Copper cable?

What cable are you currently using, Justrest? What do you hope this new cable to bring to the table?

Sep 23, 2016 at 1:25 AM Post #4,003 of 4,426

I missed this cos I was flying back from HK yesterday. Congrats! :)

Sep 23, 2016 at 4:02 AM Post #4,004 of 4,426
Is good to see/hear about new owners of the Tralucent IEMs, is usually quite hard to purchase something just based on the reviews but now thatbi heard the Ref1 Too I can say that i am satisfied with the sound quality like all the members here on this thread.
Has anyone used Linum Bax or Super Bax with the Ref1 ?
That's a very thin and lightweight cable:thumbsup:.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back