Bio-Cellulose Diaphragms Headphones from Panasonic?
Nov 21, 2016 at 7:30 AM Post #16 of 19

I know of 2 others here who have them also they may or may not post.

Hah, when I clicked the thread I had a feeling you had something to do with it. 
biggrin.gif

nick brought these headphones to my attention, and I can confirm everything he says about them is true.
you can't buy this much smoothness with distant-thunderous sub-bass for less. 
I daresay they're better than a stock Panasonic HD10.

Nov 21, 2016 at 6:25 PM Post #17 of 19
 There you are.
Now where's waynesworld?
ph34r.gif
Maybe he can do a very brief contrast to the fully broken-in Nighthawks for us all.

These appear to be a closed item but there seems a substantial amount of thin cup venting ( how much can be heard by others is unknown ).

One can close off the outer cups with a hand and have the sound emerge slightly forward more.
It then loses that ever so slight distant/softened edges of the notes that is heard in a fully open item, which I rather dislike myself.
I'm sure a lot of people know what I mean there.
It's not crazy overtly obvious unless doing a direct A/B in many things, this seems obvious when I do it ( though I could be crazy ).
So I will be going in and selectively adding 3M Micropore tape to some or all of the cup vent slots to draw things forward and more obviously to my tastes, and see how it responds.

One thing for sure I notice is the difference between listening to well mastered stuff vs just ok stuff it obvious .

Nov 22, 2016 at 3:19 AM Post #18 of 19
   There you are.
Now where's waynesworld?
ph34r.gif
Maybe he can do a very brief contrast to the fully broken-in Nighthawks for us all.

That would actually be a nice comparison. Good call.

Nov 26, 2016 at 3:16 PM Post #19 of 19
  Now where's waynesworld?
ph34r.gif

How was I not subscribed to this thread lol!

That would be an interesting comparison indeed...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back