Beyerdynamic Custom Ones! New Beyer headphones!
Aug 29, 2012 at 2:44 PM Post #62 of 963
I'd really like to see the insides of these. And I'm still curious why they went with such a low impedance driver.

Aug 31, 2012 at 5:37 AM Post #64 of 963
Aug 31, 2012 at 6:37 AM Post #65 of 963
Yo,

When I get my demo pair I'll pop them open and record a video for YouTube about them. I'm sure you'll like the video.

Right now I am preparing a DT1350 video and it will be different than my other videos. I'll have a intro, background music, product stills, and an in depth review on them. I should have it up tomorrow sometime.

Quote:
I'd really like to see the insides of these. And I'm still curious why they went with such a low impedance driver.

Aug 31, 2012 at 7:40 AM Post #66 of 963
Quote:
Yo,

When I get my demo pair I'll pop them open and record a video for YouTube about them. I'm sure you'll like the video.

Right now I am preparing a DT1350 video and it will be different than my other videos. I'll have a intro, background music, product stills, and an in depth review on them. I should have it up tomorrow sometime.

Not sure about background music because for me, it's really annoying. I'd rather have you ranting/commenting/critisizing

Just my 2cents

Aug 31, 2012 at 7:51 AM Post #67 of 963
My usual concern for anything bassy Beyer is how much recessed the midrange is gonna be, usually Beyer is V-shape signature with recessed midrange and emphasized highs.

Aug 31, 2012 at 11:21 AM Post #68 of 963
Quote:
Yo,

While you're at it, can you measure the space inside? I'm wondering if I can fit a T50rp driver in there...

Sep 3, 2012 at 4:05 PM Post #71 of 963
I'm really tempted to place an order for these. I currently have the Ultrasone Pro900 which I will be selling due to the recessed mids. If these Beyers are any better in the mids then I think these would make good gaming cans.

Sep 3, 2012 at 4:24 PM Post #72 of 963
Quote:
I'm really tempted to place an order for these. I currently have the Ultrasone Pro900 which I will be selling due to the recessed mids. If these Beyers are any better in the mids then I think these would make good gaming cans.

Beyer & bassy + forward mids = doesn't usually makes that much sense. Maybe it's an improvement, maybe not but I wouldn't put my hopes too high.

Sep 3, 2012 at 5:24 PM Post #73 of 963
I just ordered a pair. I have been waiting to try Beyerdynamic for some time now.... took the plunge.

Quote:
Thanks for that link.

That ends my interest in these headphones

CantScareMe - May I know the reason? Just curious after  having put in my order..
cool.gif

Sep 4, 2012 at 2:45 AM Post #75 of 963
Why do people consider Beyer's as mid-less? Going by the T1, T70 and DT1350, they have some of the best forward, engaging mids I have heard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back