AustralAsia Group Distribution for Sennheiser connectors.
Feb 4, 2005 at 1:07 AM Post #46 of 87
Dear Garbz,
Did you finish your new cables? Can't wait your review
biggrin.gif

Feb 5, 2005 at 10:48 AM Post #47 of 87
No no cables yet. I got cought up with a move from headphile to audiophile. I've spent the last week tuning my new system. Headphone cables come later.

Feb 9, 2005 at 5:10 AM Post #49 of 87
Great so the STD (not the disease) packages went through. Now just pray the international ones work as well.

Feb 10, 2005 at 1:37 PM Post #50 of 87
Nak man payment received thanks a lot. for the record i love the way you taped the notes down. Looks rather elegant
580smile.gif

2 more payments are in transit i believe so i'll send the plugs out tues / wed or when the payments come. Which ever happens first.

Feb 10, 2005 at 2:14 PM Post #52 of 87
Quote:

Originally Posted by Garbz
Nak man payment received thanks a lot. for the record i love the way you taped the notes down. Looks rather elegant
580smile.gif

Hope no sarcasm there !!
600smile.gif

I need to tape that thick paper so the notes won't fall and can't be seen from the outside. I can imagine they get pretty sticky yucky after awhile. Glad it came through on time !

Can't wait to replace all-steel cables for vintage senns.
eek.gif

Feb 10, 2005 at 2:30 PM Post #53 of 87
Garbz,

Plugs came to me. Thanks from Japanese headfiers.
I'll distribute them in Japan.

BTW, You wrote my first name only on the envelope, but it could reach to me. Japanese post office great! No, thanks for your efforts
icon10.gif

Feb 11, 2005 at 1:32 AM Post #54 of 87
Lol sorry akira. I wrote everyones nickname along with addresses on a sheet of paper which i took to the post office. I got there and I realised I forgot to write down your name
eek.gif
But then I remembered Akira was your first name and I took a calculated risk. If grandpa can send an evelope full of money to an address we haven't lived at in 5 years with an incorrect name on the top, I figured we'd have no problem here.

Nak Man i'm serious. The way the money is fanned in the envelope like that. Made me feel like a drug dealer. My sister freaked when she saw someone from Jakarta sending me an envelope with money in it. It was awesome
biggrin.gif

Yes skyscraper I did. It would have helped if you sent me a pm to tell me the money has been sent. I only check my acounts when I expect a FAT paycheck. Today was one of thoes days
580smile.gif
Time to spend $1000 on speaker cable :S

Feb 12, 2005 at 12:15 AM Post #56 of 87
Ok I have received 3 payments now. I'll send out plugs monday or tuesday depending on my workload.

Feb 13, 2005 at 1:04 PM Post #58 of 87
So after you get the white powder you really have to wonder. Is it Coke or Antrhrax
evil_smiley.gif
evil_smiley.gif
evil_smiley.gif
evil_smiley.gif
evil_smiley.gif

Feb 14, 2005 at 1:42 PM Post #59 of 87
sorry no dice tomorrow, got renovators comming over plus working full time. I'll try and get em out by wed.

Feb 14, 2005 at 2:07 PM Post #60 of 87
Quote:

Originally Posted by Garbz
So after you get the white powder you really have to wonder. Is it Coke or Antrhrax
evil_smiley.gif
evil_smiley.gif
evil_smiley.gif
evil_smiley.gif
evil_smiley.gif

Well.. If I remember correctly, Anthrax is yellowish in colour.. =p

No hurries on the shipping for my side... Take your time.. I know contractors, plumbers, repair men etc have a tendency to arrive as early or late as 4 hours off the stipulated timings..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back