AustralAsia Group Distribution for Sennheiser connectors.
Feb 2, 2005 at 4:34 AM Post #31 of 87
Dear palchiu you are very welcome
580smile.gif
W00t new smily for my headphones.
580smile.gif
580smile.gif
580smile.gif

Anyway Kenny12 your payment cleared with my bank today.

Sorry I won't be able to send the first load today. I have no transport to get to the bank. And by the time I will I won't have too much time left.
As skyscraper and kenny would probably be aware a trip to the postoffice is less of an errand, and more of a daylong task in this country.

Feb 2, 2005 at 4:51 AM Post #32 of 87
i hate hate hate our postal system

sorry about not scheduling the payment yet, i have to wait for next weeks payday as i've had a sudden expense i was not expecting

Feb 2, 2005 at 7:54 AM Post #34 of 87
Quote:

Originally Posted by palchiu
Dear All,
What's the wires will you use with these plugs?
confused.gif

Hi Pal, there's been discussions to optimize these newly found plugs ! =) Highflyin9 is the master-recable around here if you want to contact him directly. It sounds like a waste, but I'll be using mine with low price OFC to replace 25's steel cables.

Feb 2, 2005 at 7:56 AM Post #35 of 87
Quote:

Originally Posted by skyskraper
i hate hate hate our postal system

You guys should come up and live here for a year or two ... you'll be back hugging your postal buddies with more true love ever since titanic.

600smile.gif

Feb 2, 2005 at 4:00 PM Post #38 of 87
Payment sent.
Please ignore my country shown on your Paypal is Germany. In Paypal, country of one ID can not be changed. I'm in Japan of course.

Feb 3, 2005 at 12:22 AM Post #39 of 87
received and received.

I don't know about silver, personally it doesn't turn me on the way it used to. I made 3 99.99% pure silver interconnects only to have their asses kicked by some standard telecom grade copper wire using the Eichmann ratio.

We'll see how this turns out.

I'll try and get to the postoffice after lunch.

.... WHERE DID THE 580Smily go !!!!

Feb 3, 2005 at 2:16 AM Post #40 of 87
Quote:

Originally Posted by Garbz
I made 3 99.99% pure silver interconnects only to have their asses kicked by some standard telecom grade copper wire using the Eichmann ratio.

.... WHERE DID THE 580Smily go !!!!

Right there below the 600smiley.
600smile.gif

Could you please inform a bit more on this Eichmann ratio ? Any links or pics will be appreciated.

Btw payment sent yesterday.

Feb 3, 2005 at 4:39 AM Post #41 of 87
This list replaces the one on page 2 which won't be updated anymore:
Code:

Code:
[left]Nick Number Notified Paid SentReceived akira 15 yes yes yes yes skyskraper 10 yes yes *no kenny12 10 yes yesyes yes nak man 10 yes yes *no palchiu 10 yes yes yes no sft 10 yes yesyes no jogor 10 yes no no dreamslacker 10 yes yes *no ronardi 10 yes yes yes no zhoufang 5 yes no no[/left]
Australia post has inefficiencies that put even the Dynahi to shame! THere's something fundementally wrong if I can write up 4 customs forms, 5 envelopes including return address, all faster then a clerk can process them on a computer.

The first round has been sent. I need beer!

Feb 3, 2005 at 4:44 AM Post #42 of 87
and thats forgetting the fact that you have to wait 15 minutes in line first and then the clerk needs to spend 15 minutes staring at a screen and consulting her workmate before figuring out what is needed. i can work it out in 35 seconds on the online postage calculator

Feb 3, 2005 at 1:25 PM Post #45 of 87
Procrastinating on Ebay. Waiting for a good buy to come to me
580smile.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back