Aurisonics ROCKETS: Impressions Thread
Aug 27, 2014 at 1:06 PM Post #1,291 of 3,454
We-need-to-go-deeper_inception.jpg

Great initial impressions Unity. With that said, slap on the small tips and try the above

Are you OK with me pulling on the wire to get them out?

Aug 27, 2014 at 1:09 PM Post #1,292 of 3,454
If you haven't followed the development of the Rockets, then you probably don't know that the wires are quad anchored in the housing. Outside of using a pair of shears and going to town, I doubt you could damage the Rockets even if you tried? So yeah yank to your heart's content (hurr hurr)

Aug 27, 2014 at 1:16 PM Post #1,293 of 3,454

The smallest tips I could find, god I hope it doesn't get loose inside my ear... it has happen before and mucho not fun.

Aug 27, 2014 at 1:23 PM Post #1,294 of 3,454
Why not just use the Rockets tips? You can just rinse em off later. I don't think the dual flange is doing you any favors. Don't think you're gettin an ideal seal with them just looking at the pic. The way the the flange flares out would probably prevent a deeper insertion unless you've got cavernous ears like James (har har)

Aug 27, 2014 at 1:37 PM Post #1,295 of 3,454
:flushed:

The mid bass sounded comparable to my GR07BE at times but now I got to say... These are purty much GR07BE down low. Infact, wait, let me try this song.

Aug 27, 2014 at 1:45 PM Post #1,297 of 3,454
Give me a moment... I want to say both sub and mid bass sounds stronger on the GR07BE but sub bass definitely got a needed lift on the rockets.

Aug 27, 2014 at 1:47 PM Post #1,298 of 3,454
Give me a moment... I want to say both sub and mid bass sounds stronger on the GR07BE but sub bass definitely got a needed lift on the rockets.

Please use the edit button lol.

This is an interesting phenomenon though haha. You DID have them go deep, but not deeper than usual?

Aug 27, 2014 at 1:48 PM Post #1,299 of 3,454

yank to your heart's content

What is happening in this thread?

I had the best luck with Meelec biflanges, so maybe that could help unity move that treble peak up. 5k is pretty low at that point and it would probably affect mids quite a bit.

Getting more bass will probably require a deeper fit though like you guys are saying.

Great impressions G-Unit.

Aug 27, 2014 at 1:50 PM Post #1,300 of 3,454
What is happening in this thread?

I had the best luck with Meelec biflanges, so maybe that could help unity move that treble peak up. 5k is pretty low at that point and it would probably affect mids quite a bit.

Getting more bass will probably require a deeper fit though like you guys are saying.

Great impressions G-Unit.

Im surprised you are apalled by text when there are images worse than these innuendos lol.

Aug 27, 2014 at 1:51 PM Post #1,301 of 3,454
Sh***, one of the GR07BE tips got stuck inside cuz as I was frantically trying to switch earphones.

Aug 27, 2014 at 1:58 PM Post #1,303 of 3,454
I got the tip out....

Please use the edit button lol.

This is an interesting phenomenon though haha. You DID have them go deep, but not deeper than usual?

I used it for the last post if that counts? I got bit excited and wanted to post these match the GR07BE but stopped myself for reasons of A/B'ing first. There was a "the" in there between "are" and "purty" case you missed it.

Yes, going deeper now. See! Edited fo you!

Why not just use the Rockets tips? You can just rinse em off later. I don't think the dual flange is doing you any favors. Don't think you're gettin an ideal seal with them just looking at the pic. The way the the flange flares out would probably prevent a deeper insertion unless you've got cavernous ears like James (har har)

They seemed a little too grippy but I'll also include them in there.

Do not laugh at my suffering Sky! Lol

Aug 27, 2014 at 2:04 PM Post #1,304 of 3,454
I got the tip out....
I used it for the last post if that counts? I got bit excited and wanted to post these match the GR07BE but stopped myself for reasons of A/B'ing first. There was a "the" in there between "are" and "purty" case you missed it.

Yes, going deeper now. See! Edited fo you!
They seemed a little too grippy but I'll also include them in there.

Do not laugh at my suffering Sky! Lol

Its ok, I understand. I am just tired of seeing triple posts every thread I visit. I am not mad though except a bit tramautized by the lack of formality in any thread lol.

Sorry if I had sounded cruel.

I didnt miss the purty part, just like I didnt miss the tips getting stuck in your ear. But thank you for informing me in case I sped trough due to excitement for your revised impressions, lol!

Enjoy the rockets while they last in your possession!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back