Aune M1P
Apr 12, 2024 at 3:32 PM Post #437 of 452
Thank you for your answer. Do you think there are any improvements in sound quality?
It's very clean across the board, like crazy clean. The SQ is same and the only thing is different is I think the power output

Apr 16, 2024 at 3:14 PM Post #440 of 452
Apr 20, 2024 at 7:54 AM Post #442 of 452
Hi Aune.

My m1p has bluetooth connection problems in source mode. hiby wu1, the device that I connected to the player. the connection breaks at a very close distance, somewhere 30-50cm. the connection can also be interrupted even when near the player.
everything works well in sink mode.
and how do I clear the list of bt connections? if there is no such possibility yet, can you add it?

current firmware version is 1.0770.1/0.1/0.0

thanks
I have same problem, worst bluetooth audio signal I have ever heard on any device, I tried it on many devices with same result, dont buy BT version

Apr 20, 2024 at 11:58 AM Post #446 of 452
will they ever discuss the sound of this device in this thread?
comparing this device with other daps?
what a pity that the forum player.ru dead, people there didn't engage in such useless whining about the lack of streaming, bad bluetooth, and other crap...
first of all, the sound is important to us, at what level it can compete with other daps

Apr 20, 2024 at 12:37 PM Post #447 of 452
what a pity that the forum player.ru dead, people there didn't engage in such useless whining about the lack of streaming, bad bluetooth, and other crap...
first of all, the sound is important to us, at what level it can compete with other daps
That is easy. Other DAPs I had weren’t better than my apple dongle. But the M1P is making every headphone better.

Apr 20, 2024 at 3:02 PM Post #448 of 452
if you read back you'd see many complimentary posts. its the best sounding dap ive had. ive never had high end ones tho. the ones ive had that the aune sounds better than - sony a306, ibasso dx170, cowon plenue d2

Apr 20, 2024 at 3:06 PM Post #449 of 452
btw regarding bluetooth i sometimes use the m1p as source to a bluetooth speaker and ive had no problems, even when the speaker across the room. but thats just me. don't use it any other (bluetooth) way

Apr 20, 2024 at 3:10 PM Post #450 of 452
some reviews here
https://www.head-fi.org/showcase/aune-m1p.26603/reviews

Users who are viewing this thread

Back