Aune M1P
Apr 7, 2024 at 10:27 AM Post #421 of 452
Has it been reported on here I am interested to see who else has this issue as the UK distributor is confident there are no issues with the Dap case. He told me he has sold plenty without any complaints?
Don't know. I have one bought from Germany last month and it's like that. Z Reviews on YouTube had the same issue with his.

Apr 7, 2024 at 12:22 PM Post #422 of 452
Has it been reported on here I am interested to see who else has this issue as the UK distributor is confident there are no issues with the Dap case. He told me he has sold plenty without any complaints?
i wouldnt really call it an issue with the dap. although the dap itself also has many software issues lol

still good tho

Apr 7, 2024 at 12:29 PM Post #423 of 452
i wouldnt really call it an issue with the dap. although the dap itself also has many software issues lol

still good tho
Never said issue with the Dap just the Dap case which was what I have written previously.

Apr 9, 2024 at 1:05 AM Post #425 of 452
I am thrilled to be a member of the club!

The device is simple and portable, with a clear and dynamic sound signature. Pure love.

For new users who struggling with SD card reading and incorrect track order, I have some tips that I developed from my years of experience with non-android daps like Quloos and Hifiman. Here are a few:

1. Try using Kingston SD cards. Surprisingly, they work best with these kinds of daps, and in many cases, this only resolves all the problems. Choose fastest card possible (U3) and stick with 256gb capacity tops.

2. Prepare your SD card correctly. This is a two-step process:
a) Format your card using Panasonic's SD card formatter, choosing a full format. This step takes a while.
b) After formatting use DiskGenius to convert your card to FAT32.

This two simple tips helps resolve almost any card problems! This also helps with reading time (8 secs for full 256gb card in my case).

Best luck!
Thank you for your advice. I will try that. I use a SanDisk Ultra 512GB and have problems regularly. I will test it with the Kingston that is in the box. If that works, I will buy one. Otherwise I am trying to sell the device...

Apr 9, 2024 at 1:36 AM Post #426 of 452
Use SD Card Formatter link below and when downloaded run it select option Overwrite format. It takes a little longer depending on card size. Had no issues when using this.

https://www.sdcard.org/downloads/formatter/

Apr 9, 2024 at 1:38 AM Post #427 of 452
Thank you for your advice. I will try that. I use a SanDisk Ultra 512GB and have problems regularly. I will test it with the Kingston that is in the box. If that works, I will buy one. Otherwise I am trying to sell the device...
Unfortunately, the card from the box does not work. I've already checked it out. This card has a U1 speed, which I think is not enough. You can see the speed marked on the top panel of the card. Try step 2 on your sandisk (panasonic formater + disc genius fat32) if it has U3 speed.

Last edited:
Apr 9, 2024 at 1:44 AM Post #428 of 452
Unfortunately, the card from the box does not work. I've already checked it out. This card has a U1 speed, which I think is not enough. You can see the speed marked on the top panel of the card. Try step 2 on your sandisk (panasonic formater + disc genius fat32) if it has U3 speed.
OK. That might be the problem. I did the steps you explained, but it has U1 speed. So I might just buy a Kingston Canvas Go! Plus or a SanDisk Extreme. Both with U3. Does a. 512 GB also work? Because I have more music, than 256 GB

Thank you.

Last edited:
Apr 9, 2024 at 1:55 AM Post #429 of 452
OK. That might be the problem. I did the steps you explained, but it has U1 speed. So I might just buy a Kingston Canvas Go! Plus or a SanDisk Extreme. Both with U3. Does a. 512 GB also work? Because I have more music, than 256 GB

Thank you.
Use SD Card Formatter always works .
Select option Overwrite format. It takes a little longer depending on card size. Had no issues when using this.

https://www.sdcard.org/downloads/formatter/

Apr 9, 2024 at 2:03 AM Post #430 of 452
The 128gb card in the box works fine for me when you do full format using sdformatter to exFAT. I've had no problems.since doing this last week.

Apr 9, 2024 at 6:02 PM Post #431 of 452
I’ve installed an Integral 1.5 TB micro sdxc card and it works fine. Fully loaded with music, it is surprising how quick the M1P loads the database on startup - very quick.
However, despite the sales pitch, the MP1 doesn’t play ALAC .m4a files, at least not those recorded to 24bit 192 KHz resolution. This is the case regardless of memory card size.
Maybe a firmware update will resolve.
Using the latest 1.07 firmware version.

Apr 10, 2024 at 6:38 AM Post #432 of 452
Can the M1p drive 300 ohm headphones like a HD600/650?
Did anyone tested this?
Yes tried with my HD6XX but you'll miss some dynamics. It can run at higher volumes but the striking sound is missing. I wouldn't mind as the HPs are notorious to scale with high power

Apr 10, 2024 at 6:39 AM Post #433 of 452
Aune M1p with Hisenior Mega5EST

1712745585604.png

Apr 12, 2024 at 3:27 PM Post #435 of 452
Hello,
I have 2 questions.
- would your run low impedance headphones and iems via a balanced connection?
- does the balanced connection decrease the battery life?

Thank you
1. Yes you can totally.
2. It's similar in all connections

Users who are viewing this thread

Back