Audeze LCD-X
Dec 11, 2015 at 11:33 PM Post #7,291 of 12,748
Forgive my ignorance, but what's EDM?  Always interested in new experiences.

Electronic and Dance Music. Dunno what're the biggest acts today but I like me some Chemical Brothers and Prodigy back in the day.

Dec 12, 2015 at 1:07 AM Post #7,292 of 12,748
  Forgive my ignorance, but what's EDM?  Always interested in new experiences.

For a new EDM experience, try out a subgenre called Hardstyle.  
very_evil_smiley.gif
  Check out artists like 'Mark with a K' or  'Coone'

Dec 12, 2015 at 2:24 AM Post #7,294 of 12,748
Those two motorcyclists from Daft Punk seem to be doing a pretty good job too. :p

Dec 12, 2015 at 4:27 AM Post #7,295 of 12,748

A genre of music called Electronic Dance Music.

On a side-note, my LCD-X's were supposed to come in today.  I signed off on them through the UPS website but apparently they ignored it and didn't leave it at my house anyways.

Now I have to wait till Monday to get them.  Should have just had them drop it off a UPS location the first place..

I really dislike UPS because of this... DHL is much better, at least in Turkey.

Electronic and Dance Music. Dunno what're the biggest acts today but I like me some Chemical Brothers and Prodigy back in the day.

Thanks to DAW (Digital Audio Workstation) software, there are many new EDM producers every day. However, I would say the biggest name is David Guetta right now. With something like iRig Keys Pro, anyone can "try" to make music even on an iPad. I'm saying "try" because it's not easy to compose music, most losers who think they are DJs still know nothing about music, like Jeremy from Peep Show.

Dec 14, 2015 at 9:41 PM Post #7,297 of 12,748
I just received my LCD-X's last week. I absolutely love the sound and the comfort, but I am having an issue where I have to fiddle with the 1/4 inch jack to get sound from both the left and right sides, and if it gets bumped slightly, I have to re-fiddle.

I'm pretty sure it's faulty (does the same thing on several amps), but I just wanted confirmation that no one else experiences this.

Dec 14, 2015 at 10:03 PM Post #7,298 of 12,748
I just received my LCD-X's last week. I absolutely love the sound and the comfort, but I am having an issue where I have to fiddle with the 1/4 inch jack to get sound from both the left and right sides, and if it gets bumped slightly, I have to re-fiddle.

I'm pretty sure it's faulty (does the same thing on several amps), but I just wanted confirmation that no one else experiences this.

I myself also just got the lcd-x and am having no issues whatsoever. It sounds like maybe you need a new cable?

Dec 14, 2015 at 10:43 PM Post #7,299 of 12,748

No issues with mine. You might have to contact Audeze for a replacement cable.

Dec 15, 2015 at 7:13 AM Post #7,300 of 12,748

I had a faulty 1/4" to 1/8" adapter that only played sound from one channel.  Just give Audeze a call and they'll ship you out a new 1/4" cable.

Dec 18, 2015 at 4:08 PM Post #7,301 of 12,748
Just got my LCD-X's this week.  I really enjoy them so far.  Definitely prefer them to the LCD-2F overall but honestly I also kind of miss the sweet lush sound of the LCD-2F.  I can't wait to spend more head time with the LCD-X once I get some more free time.

Dec 18, 2015 at 9:01 PM Post #7,302 of 12,748
Lush is good, but a better-balanced sig is a better all-rounder. Congrats on your purchase and welcome to the club!

Dec 23, 2015 at 10:28 AM Post #7,304 of 12,748
Listening to some Max Cooper recordings with my LCD-X at the moment. Brilliant Electronical music artist, not your everyday producer. His tunes are rather gentle and quiet, but of high quality and create a holographic atmosphere as well as hypnotic feeling.
Great artist imho, definitely worth to be checked out.

Dec 23, 2015 at 11:48 AM Post #7,305 of 12,748
  Listening to some Max Cooper recordings with my LCD-X at the moment. Brilliant Electronical music artist, not your everyday producer. His tunes are rather gentle and quiet, but of high quality and create a holographic atmosphere as well as hypnotic feeling.
Great artist imho, definitely worth to be checked out.

I'm a couple songs in..  great relax at night with some scotch in hand music.  Thanks for sharing..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back