Audeze LCD-2 Impressions Thread
Mar 28, 2015 at 2:01 PM Post #5,986 of 13,139
I was wondering how you like the LCD 2 F compared to the HE-560.

I switch back and forth between the two depending on my listening mood and what I want to listen to.  The HE-560 is crisp and clean, great for classic rock and up tempo jazz, usually use it when I'm in a fun mood like during the day or early afternoon before going out or while cooking.  The LCD-2f is smooth and warm, great for relaxing with a glass of wine and mellow pop or jazz, trying to unwind at the end of the day.  Also, the weight of the LCD-2f makes it a sit down and relax phone by default.
Back to golf...

Mar 28, 2015 at 2:11 PM Post #5,988 of 13,139
  I'll have to get back to you in a few days, playing golf on Maui w/ GF and my phone battery is going down fast, sorry

No prob. Enjoy your day and I'll look forward to your impressions down the road!

Mar 28, 2015 at 10:07 PM Post #5,989 of 13,139
  I'll have to get back to you in a few days, playing golf on Maui w/ GF and my phone battery is going down fast, sorry

Suddenly I hate you, super cold spring here, golf seems so far away. Did I mention that I'm hating on you?

Mar 29, 2015 at 1:39 AM Post #5,990 of 13,139

Suddenly I hate you, super cold spring here, golf seems so far away. Did I mention that I'm hating on you?

Got some free time waiting for dinner and using my friends computer.  If it makes you fell better we got rained on for 2 holes this afternoon at Makena South course, like the redesign.  Wailea Emerald was really nice this morning, shot 74 so looks like my shoulder is ok.
Missing my phones, only have momentum on-ear and X3 with me on trip.

Mar 29, 2015 at 2:31 AM Post #5,991 of 13,139

Got some free time waiting for dinner and using my friends computer.  If it makes you fell better we got rained on for 2 holes this afternoon at Makena South course, like the redesign.  Wailea Emerald was really nice this morning, shot 74 so looks like my shoulder is ok.
Missing my phones, only have momentum on-ear and X3 with me on trip.

Well, I do hate less now. Today it is spring here, but this morning with the windchill factor it was minus 15 degrees! Ice everywhere. The only thing around here hitting 74 might be my thermostat.

Mar 29, 2015 at 3:18 PM Post #5,992 of 13,139

Well, I do hate less now. Today it is spring here, but this morning with the windchill factor it was minus 15 degrees! Ice everywhere. The only thing around here hitting 74 might be my thermostat.

Think you jinxed me, can't plat today, raining too hard so might be going back to Oahu earlier.

Mar 29, 2015 at 9:47 PM Post #5,993 of 13,139
What relatively cheap (without quality suffering... I don't believe in significant cable sound quality differences, but I don't want anything absurdly cheap) balanced cables would you recommend for the LCD 2.2?

I was considering just buying https://www.audeze.com/products/accessories/4-pin-balanced-cable, but I read a few complaints about Audeze's stock cables.

Mar 29, 2015 at 10:02 PM Post #5,994 of 13,139
  What relatively cheap (without quality suffering... I don't believe in significant cable sound quality differences, but I don't want anything absurdly cheap) balanced cables would you recommend for the LCD 2.2?

I was considering just buying https://www.audeze.com/products/accessories/4-pin-balanced-cable, but I read a few complaints about Audeze's stock cables.

check the audeze alternate cable thread

Mar 29, 2015 at 10:06 PM Post #5,995 of 13,139

Charleston Cable Company. Chris is super friendly and makes excellent cables.

Mar 29, 2015 at 11:18 PM Post #5,997 of 13,139
Mar 29, 2015 at 11:54 PM Post #5,998 of 13,139

Think you jinxed me, can't plat today, raining too hard so might be going back to Oahu earlier.

I'll try to feel sorry for you as I put my hat and gloves on while walking over the ice in my driveway!

Mar 30, 2015 at 1:42 AM Post #5,999 of 13,139
I'll try to feel sorry for you as I put my hat and gloves on while walking over the ice in my driveway!

I've never seen natural ice in my life...how's it? Never had the need to go to Maui to play golf either...but I always had that wish to have ice and avoid the hotness...all year long...lesson: be happy with what you have. It all average out.

P.S.: Still would choose hot over ice...:D

Mar 30, 2015 at 4:30 AM Post #6,000 of 13,139
P.S.: Still would choose hot over ice...
biggrin.gif

+1 my girlfriend looks better in a bikini than winter cloths

Users who are viewing this thread

Back