Audeze iSINE 10 & iSINE 20: Audeze releases two new IEM planar magnetic earphones
Sep 12, 2016 at 1:29 PM Post #346 of 7,352
I'm really interested in the sound leakage these may or may not have. It would be great to use these in an office environment with the volume turned up. But if they spew out music on both sides like an open headphone, no one will like me.

Sep 12, 2016 at 3:53 PM Post #348 of 7,352
  I feel like no one reads the thread. The Audeze account said several times there's little sound leakage outward. 

I would want to hear from multiple actual owners.

Sep 13, 2016 at 10:58 AM Post #354 of 7,352
I can't even pre-order now, just got a redirect to their news letter...

Sep 13, 2016 at 3:20 PM Post #356 of 7,352

I also pre-ordered, but from HiFi Heaven's website.  It is an authorized distributor.  I emailed Audeze regarding whether to pre-order through them or through an authorized distributor, and they said, "Either way should be fine, our plan is to release them all at the same time once we have production up and running."

Sep 13, 2016 at 3:52 PM Post #357 of 7,352
  I also pre-ordered, but from http://hifiheaven.net/.

I also pre-ordered, but from HiFi Heaven's website.  It is an authorized distributor.  I emailed Audeze regarding whether to pre-order through them or through an authorized distributor, and they said, "Either way should be fine, our plan is to release them all at the same time once we have production up and running."

Any other sites sell it?  NVM, Moon Audio has them :).

Sep 13, 2016 at 6:19 PM Post #359 of 7,352
They have only the iSINE20.  Were you looking for another site because of something having to do with HiFi Heaven itself or for another reason?  I've never purchased for them before, and so I am curious as to why you were looking for a different retailer.

I am only looking for the 20 as there isn't much point for me to get the 10.  I almost always shops Earphone Solutions or Moon-Audio, but MA has a no return policy on IEMs, so HiFi Heave maybe better.

Sep 14, 2016 at 5:19 PM Post #360 of 7,352
  I am only looking for the 20 as there isn't much point for me to get the 10.  I almost always shops Earphone Solutions or Moon-Audio, but MA has a no return policy on IEMs, so HiFi Heave maybe better.

Got it. 

Well, I'm very excited.  I've used Shure IEMs since 2008.  I currently use the SE425.  I imagine this will be a big step up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back