Asian music (Chinese, Japanese, Korean)
Aug 19, 2013 at 1:00 AM Post #1,126 of 2,994
Quote:
IU? Fill in my massive pit of ignorance please.

It's OLDDDDDD news, a oldie but a goodie though. : P

...  this is ALL you need to know really.
wink.gif

... don't you just love Stans. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Aug 19, 2013 at 2:01 AM Post #1,130 of 2,994
Sf, where's the bass mang? 

joking. I should know better than to toy with you guys and your emotions.  enlighten me again, did she get hitched or go nuts or something and disappoint you?

TwinQy even better!!!! that last vid.

Aug 19, 2013 at 2:21 AM Post #1,132 of 2,994
interesting and more interesting... I like this thread more and more.

The only chick of this eastern popish/whatever type that gets regular rotation in my player is this one. I might have to expand my horizons a bit more.

Minmi- Love Song

Aug 19, 2013 at 2:29 AM Post #1,133 of 2,994
You like-a the R&B? I'm a big fan of when J.ae transitioned to solely that. Still one of my fav singers.

^^ Now that's a devastating collaboration right there.
And I already posted this pretty early into the thread, but in case you missed it (it'd be hard to, was one of the bigger releases when it came out)

Yozoh's a favourite as well

And Taru

Not a female, but I found this on last.fm after scrobbling while finding those on my playlist.

Musicbrainz + last.fm + soundcloud = hooray for mpd +beets!

Aug 19, 2013 at 2:37 AM Post #1,134 of 2,994
Quote:
SHE'D NEVER DO THAT TAKE THAT BACK YOU HARLET.

To offset the non-generic factor on here.

NOOOO YOU STAN HAN SOA AS WELL!!! LMAO Not really THAT into her music cuz some of it is kinda meh/ hit or miss but damn she is smokin' hot though.

... .. DAMNNNNN

Quote:
Sf, where's the bass mang? 

joking. I should know better than to toy with you guys and your emotions.  enlighten me again, did she get hitched or go nuts or something and disappoint you?

TwinQy even better!!!! that last vid.

Nahhh she just ousted herself freakin it up in bed with a dood as depicted on that pic and there was a crazy @ss fan base reaction to the entire incident. haha She's known as Koreas "lil sister" but it seems she wasn't that innocent after all. hoho
very_evil_smiley.gif
You know all the Bollocks in the Kpop industry of idols being pure and all that nonsense.
Quote:
Who the [redacted] cares. But Eunhyuk? She sings like an angel but has the tastes of a 40-year old.

haha don't be butt hurt cuz it wasn't you.
tongue.gif
I still have no idea who that dood is, i know he is in some boi band, but didn't bother to find out. He kinda looks like Tablo from Epik High tbh. LoL

Aug 19, 2013 at 2:41 AM Post #1,135 of 2,994
Quote:
Not really THAT into her music cuz some of it is kinda meh/ hit or miss but damn she is smokin' hot though.

Music? What's this about music?

You know all the Bollocks in the Kpop industry of idols being pure and all that nonsense.

No please go on Mr. Historian.

haha don't be butt hurt cuz it wasn't you. 
tongue.gif
 I still have no idea who that dood is, i know he is in some boi band, but didn't bother to find out. He kinda looks like Tablo from Epik High tbh. LoL

Some Super duper shizzle group who sings about being sorry all the time. Probably because they be stealing all dem innocent shizzles from dem 200-benchpressing uncle fans.

Aug 19, 2013 at 2:51 AM Post #1,136 of 2,994
^ Angel's Disguise is tops.
That Nostalgia track was going absolutely exellent until that interspersion of completely off tune and mismatched flip-hop came in there. Too bad. How could they ruin a track like that , with that.

Aug 19, 2013 at 2:54 AM Post #1,137 of 2,994
Quote:
That Nostalgia track was going absolutely exellent until that interspersion of completely off tune and mismatched flip-hop came in there. Too bad. How could they ruin a track like that , with that.

There's better Yozoh stuff out. I don't have alot of her CDs though, which is a disgrace as a fan.

Aug 19, 2013 at 3:01 AM Post #1,138 of 2,994
Quote:
Music? What's this about music?

No please go on Mr. Historian.

Some Super duper shizzle group who sings about being sorry all the time. Probably because they be stealing all dem innocent shizzles from dem 200-benchpressing uncle fans.

^ ikr???
triportsad.gif

Oh so he is in sorry sorry super senior group figures....

Hey Gilme is pretty damn good in my book for a female "rapper" and all.
... has some generic rapper feature as well, but it works me thinks.

... what happened to E.via anyways. She needs to do a collabo with Outsider ASAP. She isn't that bad in tracks like these, but her stuff is kinda all over the place it seems.

Aug 19, 2013 at 3:06 AM Post #1,139 of 2,994
Quote:
 what happened to E.via anyways. She needs to do a collabo with Outsider ASAP. She isn't that bad in tracks like these, but her stuff is kinda all over the place it seems.

I think it's more to do with the company and poor management - they make her do the weirdest collabs and the weirdest people to do her....albums 
very_evil_smiley.gif
 Aigoo, what'd you think I'd say?
There's a whole rant on it somewhere in Soompi. I'll try and see if I bookmarked the thread.

Aug 19, 2013 at 3:25 AM Post #1,140 of 2,994
Quote:
I think it's more to do with the company and poor management - they make her do the weirdest collabs and the weirdest people to do her....albums 
very_evil_smiley.gif
 Aigoo, what'd you think I'd say?
There's a whole rant on it somewhere in Soompi. I'll try and see if I bookmarked the thread.

LMAO spoken like a true Stan, got them bookmarks ready at hand.
cool.gif

Yeah i was about to say that its her stupid producer that messes her consistency and if i remember correct he was some underground hip hop dood as well, but is trying to make her do more mainstream stuff so they can have a chance at making it in the Kpop biz. Looks like it ain't working too well, oh well.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back