Another NYC meet??
Apr 8, 2005 at 3:48 AM Post #46 of 64
Quote:

Originally Posted by Romanee
KGSS....? Okay, nice... but.... Isn't Bozebuttons supposed to have the proper Orpheus amp by then?!?!?!?!?!
k1000smile.gif

Romanee --

As great as the HE90/HEV90 is in all of it's glory, I cannot afford it.
I have spent between 30 minutes and an hour with each headphone.
From what I have listened to, I prefer the darker sound of the O2.

And I have been told that the Blue Hawaii and KGSS are both great.
I prefer solid state sound anyways, as tubes and I do not mix...
wink.gif

I am looking to pair my KGSS/O2 with a Meridian G08...
So, CANMAN -- YOU BETTER BE THERE OR ELSE!
very_evil_smiley.gif

biggrin.gif

BANGPOD

Apr 8, 2005 at 3:57 AM Post #47 of 64
Quote:

Originally Posted by immtbiker
There's a change that 3 KGSS/O2 systems will be there. Canman's...Bozebuttons', and DannyandElyse's. Maybe even Wmcmanus.

Don't you mean chance?

Apr 8, 2005 at 3:58 AM Post #48 of 64
I will be away the weekend of June 10-12, Father's Day is June 19, and my son is getting baptized on June 26. Other than that June is good for me.

Apr 10, 2005 at 5:30 AM Post #50 of 64
Quote:

Originally Posted by erikzen
Don't you mean chance?

Erik...refer to Bangpod's post #40, before mine and lan's...Mr correct-all! (isn't that the name of a laxative?)
tongue.gif

Apr 10, 2005 at 5:39 AM Post #51 of 64
So, have we narrowed down dates yet? Seems like June from what I've been reading in recent posts. Do we need a poll for this? I'm just asking, and not in any way trying to organize. For the out of towners (way out of town in my case) the more advanced notice, the better.

Apr 10, 2005 at 1:07 PM Post #52 of 64
Quote:

Originally Posted by immtbiker
Erik...refer to Bangpod's post #40, before mine and lan's...Mr correct-all! (isn't that the name of a laxative?)
tongue.gif

So BANGPOD gives you an opening and you and lan just run with it.

My mistake.
eek.gif

Yes, I'm the gentle laxative. I'm kind of like Head-Fi coaxing money out of your wallet while you hardly even notice - it even feels good!

Apr 10, 2005 at 2:03 PM Post #53 of 64
Me sarcastic? NEVER!
wink.gif

Just as long as you're not the silent but deadly laxative, where you don't feel the urge to buy anything, and then you go to a meet, and you try to hold your wallet closed for as long as possible, and then suddenly the money comes out in such large volumes, that you have no money left to spend, for a long, long time
eek.gif
But in this case, it's not like flushing your money down the drain, because you have something to show for it, until you sell it, and on comes another feverish attack.

Anyway...I think we need to elect some headmasters, because it appears that we are a lost group of sheep, without a leader.

I call: "NOT IT"! I did the last one.

Apr 10, 2005 at 2:53 PM Post #54 of 64
As much as I'd like to help organize a meet again I just don't have any time right now. As it stands I'll be lucky to be able to attend a meet in the near future.

Apr 10, 2005 at 4:25 PM Post #56 of 64
I stopped by the American legion hall by the babylon train station this morning.
The room has enough room & outlets ,would work well for a meet.
Easy access by train or car,1 block away from babylon train station.Places to eat close by.
Dates available sat June 18th or June 25th. I am leaning towards the 18th.
Cost would be $300.00 from 1-5pm Or $400.00 1-7pm

I am willing to cover $100.00 of the cost with rest being covered by members who attend. I suggest the 1-7 setup.
If we are going to do this I need to know as soon as possible
not to lose the avialibilty of the room. I will leave a deposit & book it.

Apr 10, 2005 at 4:35 PM Post #57 of 64
I can contribute 20 dollars towards the situation, help with setting it up, and transportation.

Keep in mind i'll be in summer session at the time, but i'll be more then happy to help make this happen.

Apr 10, 2005 at 4:54 PM Post #58 of 64
I can make the 18th. bozebuttons ygpm!

Apr 10, 2005 at 6:30 PM Post #60 of 64
i want to come but i have stupid regents that week.... i guess i'll have to miss this one. just make sure to post a lot of pics!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back