Another NYC meet??
Mar 10, 2005 at 11:23 PM Post #17 of 64
Patience is also a flower...but then again so is opium. A good doctor has a lot of patients
evil_smiley.gif

Mar 10, 2005 at 11:30 PM Post #18 of 64
Quote:

Originally Posted by stevieo
javitz center?

ugh, can you imagine headphones getting SO big that we could rent out the javitz - even the smaller conference hall on the side? if we ever get to E3 levels, man i dont want to even think about it.

Mar 11, 2005 at 1:20 AM Post #20 of 64
Quote:

Originally Posted by mjg
let's have it a topless bar.

"It was the best meet ever...you should have seen all the cans."

Apr 3, 2005 at 4:23 AM Post #21 of 64
Time to think about this again?

Apr 3, 2005 at 1:33 PM Post #22 of 64
Since we know Grado Labs is not available this spring, I have changed the title of the thread.

Apr 3, 2005 at 4:55 PM Post #23 of 64
Quote:

Originally Posted by jpelg
Since we know Grado Labs is not available this spring, I have changed the title of the thread.

Say what? And here I thought you were always just posing as moderator but never excercised your powers
tongue.gif

Apr 4, 2005 at 2:55 AM Post #25 of 64
Do you have a place and transportation via train is easy?

Apr 4, 2005 at 3:32 AM Post #26 of 64
my apartment really aint big enuf for more then just a few people...

Train transportation is easy though, and i know lots of guys have homes out here .

Apr 4, 2005 at 3:46 AM Post #27 of 64
Bozebuttons mentioned a VFW hall to rent, within walking distance of the LIRR. If we wish to keep our May tradition, we need to reach concensus soon. Brainstorming anyone? No idea is a bad idea (except the bad ones).

Jimmy...if only you can use your moderating powers for good, and not ee-vil
icon10.gif

Apr 4, 2005 at 1:45 PM Post #28 of 64
I can look at availabilty of the VFW hall by the Babylon train station about a block away,Cost would be about 300.00 for 5 hours last time I asked.

Babylon train station is about a hour ride from penn station.
If you guys want to do this I will look into it.

Apr 4, 2005 at 3:58 PM Post #29 of 64
Based on attendees, what is the most central location, and the easiest via mass transportation? New Yorkers don't always have access to a car.

I'm in Jackson Heights. Anything in Manhattan, or along a subway line is easy for me.

*Aaron, of course I always use my powers for good. I'm Batman, damnit!
tongue.gif

Apr 4, 2005 at 5:10 PM Post #30 of 64
I have a car so I'm good with either the city or any outlying areas. If the meet is in Babylon, I'm willing to pick up a couple of folks if necessary. Space may be limited though, depending on bodies and gear.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back