Alessandro Music Series MS1 FAN CLUB!
Jul 3, 2014 at 2:04 PM Post #2,972 of 3,117

Thanks!
And witch one should be more confortable and durable?
Or they maybe the same?

I've never tried the pre-2009 version, but I'd expect them to be the same in terms of comfort/durability.

If you go for the 2009 version, I think you will actually get the latest 'e' version that Grado have just launched. (Grado make these headphones for Alessandro, according to their specs)

Jul 3, 2014 at 2:17 PM Post #2,973 of 3,117

I've never tried the pre-2009 version, but I'd expect them to be the same in terms of comfort/durability.

If you go for the 2009 version, I think you will actually get the latest 'e' version that Grado have just launched. (Grado make these headphones for Alessandro, according to their specs)

That would be more than worth of 10 dollars.
I'll e-mail them to ask if this 2009 have the improvement of the new "e" series.

Thanks 
biggrin.gif

Jul 8, 2014 at 2:24 AM Post #2,976 of 3,117
I sent an email to Alessandro, asking the following:

"Hi--are orders currently being placed for all three models of headphones fulfilled with "e" models based on the Grado new "e" line?  If not, what are the details with regard to each of the three?"

Alessandro responded today:

"They all have the "e" model changes."

Jul 13, 2014 at 7:58 AM Post #2,983 of 3,117
Greetings from Ukraine. I want to become the owner of the legendary headphone ordered on the official website of Alessandro, waiting for delivery. 
Long chose between MS1 or SR80i, but in the end I think this is (MS1 original) more suitable, since my preference in music mostly metal. 
Another couple of clarifications. Version of the "original" is the 2009 version differs only in a more elongated body, if I understand correctly? 
All models now or go to the new version "E" (MS1 original MS1 2009 version)? Is there any markings on it? Thank you.

Jul 13, 2014 at 3:45 PM Post #2,984 of 3,117
  Greetings from Ukraine. I want to become the owner of the legendary headphone ordered on the official website of Alessandro, waiting for delivery. 
Long chose between MS1 or SR80i, but in the end I think this is (MS1 original) more suitable, since my preference in music mostly metal. 
Another couple of clarifications. Version of the "original" is the 2009 version differs only in a more elongated body, if I understand correctly? 
All models now or go to the new version "E" (MS1 original MS1 2009 version)? Is there any markings on it? Thank you.

Haven't seen the new MS-1 yet.  However, you should email Alessandro.  They responded to my question.  I expect that they will do the same for you.

Jul 15, 2014 at 5:04 AM Post #2,985 of 3,117
  I just got some MS1 Alessandro's and they are "e's". I confirmed it with Alessandro before I ordered and they have the red drivers.

Your version is the "original" or "2009"? Look very attractive. I did not specify before ordering Alessandro a new version of "e", and took the original $ 99, and I hope that the same will come.
L3000.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back