Alessandro - Lazy company?
Oct 6, 2005 at 12:02 AM Post #46 of 79
I really wanted to get some MS-1's but this thread has scared me off. I hope LazyAssandro Inc. is reading.

Oct 6, 2005 at 12:14 AM Post #47 of 79
Thats truely amazing, but not unbelievable. The Amazing part is that yes some companies have a product that is in demand, and the drive to take their business to the next level. When I moved to Florida my buddy here owned a custom sportbike shop. He hired me to manage it, I got new phone lines, customer service and a shipping department and he has since tripples his sales and increased his item profit because it created more demand. I go by the 1 happy customer gets 5, 1 unhappy loses 20 theory.

Oct 6, 2005 at 6:54 PM Post #48 of 79
it's funny, if it was shipped out last week, I would have received it this week. If it was shipped out on monday, I probably would receive it tomorrow. I really hope to get it this week, it's the best weekend for a new phone.

I doubt alessandro ever read the mail, the last time I sent them a mail, the mail box was full, I sent them another mail yesterday and let's see if I'd get the same message in awhile.

Oct 6, 2005 at 7:00 PM Post #49 of 79
Headphones aren't George Alessandro's business. Guitar amps are. The headphones are a perk for his customers, basically.

Oct 7, 2005 at 4:53 PM Post #50 of 79
sigh, didn't come today. What a sad weekend
frown.gif
I wonder if he already shipped it

Oct 7, 2005 at 5:16 PM Post #51 of 79
Quote:

Originally Posted by kin0kin
sigh, didn't come today. What a sad weekend
frown.gif
I wonder if he already shipped it

wow...sounds scary. 3 weeks and still have not received your order. wonder how long it would take for me to receive it if I order, especially since I live overseas. really kinda puts me off from order from them. someone bring their attention to this tread maybe??

Oct 7, 2005 at 5:25 PM Post #52 of 79
Quote:

Originally Posted by kross
wow...sounds scary. 3 weeks and still have not received your order. wonder how long it would take for me to receive it if I order, especially since I live overseas. really kinda puts me off from order from them. someone bring their attention to this tread maybe??

I'm living in the Netherlands and had to wait for over 6 weeks for my MS-1, but the boxwas dated one day after i ordered them. So if you have to wait very long, it can be the customs and not Alessandro which is the problem.
They are better reachable by phone than by email i believe

Oct 7, 2005 at 5:28 PM Post #53 of 79
Quote:

actually, it's exactly 1 month, I placed my order on september 7, it's october 7 now. The thing is though, I paid with Money order. so it takes a couple of days to reach him, then a week to clear. That's the first week. Second week, George is waiting for the comfies that I requested to get to him, Suppose to come on the second week. So if he shipped it out, I should have received it by last friday, or latest by this monday....so probably the phone wasnt shipped since I still haven't received it, and it's the 4th week now. Usually it takes 4 days for Global priority mail to reach me....according to my calculations mentioned earlier, I should have received it latest by today, unless the phone has not been shipped yet, might be due to the delay on the comfies or something....I don't feel like calling him up again, bugging him for a 300bucks phone doesn't feel very nice....oh well.....I thought I could at least have some time to play with a new phone after surviving the dissastrous week (assignmint due, 2 tests, on monday; presentation on wed, quiz on thursday, and just finished a PITA exam today.....)
frown.gif

Oct 7, 2005 at 5:29 PM Post #54 of 79
Quote:

Originally Posted by grawk
Headphones aren't George Alessandro's business. Guitar amps are. The headphones are a perk for his customers, basically.

This really isn't an excuse for the lack of service.

Oct 7, 2005 at 5:35 PM Post #56 of 79
Quote:

Originally Posted by The Monkey
This really isn't an excuse for the lack of service.

Quote:

Order Information
Feel free to contact us by phone at (215) 355-6424, or via email for ordering information on any of our products. You'll get prompt, detailed information about our products, and we'll be happy to answer any questions you may have regarding your prospective purchases.

Thanks for considering Alessandro.

see the irony here?
biggrin.gif

guess I just have to sit tight and wait. This long boring weekend is inevitable I guess.

Oct 7, 2005 at 6:10 PM Post #58 of 79
Quote:

where you live by the way? and i see that you have the MS-2i. so why are you still ordering the MS-1?

I hope you're talking to em. I'm in Canada, I did not order the ms-1, it's the ms2i I ordered, it's in my sig but I haven't received them.

Oct 7, 2005 at 6:12 PM Post #59 of 79
I've seen mail to and from canada take several weeks. Just because it USUALLY takes 4 days doesn't mean it ALWAYS does. Patience is a virtue.

Oct 7, 2005 at 6:27 PM Post #60 of 79
I want a pair of MS1, but I think I am going to wait till they pop up in the for sale section when I get them. Buying new seems kinda risky....lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back