Albuquerque, New Mexico meet is on! April 30, 2016
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 28, 2016 at 7:12 PM Post #76 of 83
Hello all, I'm new to Head-Fi and glad I came across this announcement. I'm planning on making this historic event, hopefully it's one that becomes more routine. I looked about a year ago and the last time I saw local activity was some time ago. My profile isn't up to date but I can bring the following.

Fostex TH-X00 (with pad assortment)
HE- 400i (with pad assortment)
Fidelio X1
AKG K7XX
Beyerdynamic DT990

Grace m9XX
Bravo V2 with Gold Lion

I also have a DACPort Slim but it's been a pain to setup (driver issues). I've had it for sometime but haven't given it another solid effort. I also have the Audio Technica M50x and AKG K267 but those are more for traveling. I'll bring then if there's interest but otherwise will leave them behind.

Didn't know there were audio enthusiast in the area so excited to meet some new peeps and meet your acquaintances.

Apr 30, 2016 at 11:19 AM Post #78 of 83
  Greetings Breaking Bad Meeters uppers...

im also bringing a Musical Fidelity Balanced System, balanced
amplifier and headphones...bring your own DAP to connect to
it....

TODAY is the DAY!  come on down to SPACE PORT PRO site at noon today till six
to share your audio wisdom, experience the offerings of the participating head fi members
and explore your audio dreams!  3901 Central NE, a few blocks east of Carlisle.
Should be a great afternoon!!!

Apr 30, 2016 at 8:43 PM Post #79 of 83
Please post impressions and comments about the meet here:

http://www.head-fi.org/t/806786/albuquerque-april-2016-meet-impressions/

Apr 30, 2016 at 9:12 PM Post #80 of 83
Excellent first event and a variety of setups to please any palate. My top favorites would have to be the Mr speakers Ether C and the Fostex th600 through driguy/Tony's 20B single-ended triode amp, wow! Thanks to Alan and the guys at IDSP Space-Port-Pros for hosting!

May 1, 2016 at 6:16 PM Post #81 of 83
That Breaking Bad poster is pretty... bad.

May 11, 2016 at 5:06 PM Post #82 of 83
Good time... Nice to meet everyone! Bad power made listening to anything fruitless. Next time maybe we can meet where the power is happy.
I will also be glad to give my talk on advanced grounding systems. Get that floor noise way down in the dirt.

May 11, 2016 at 6:22 PM Post #83 of 83
Good time... Nice to meet everyone! Bad power made listening to anything fruitless. Next time maybe we can meet where the power is happy.
I will also be glad to give my talk on advanced grounding systems. Get that floor noise way down in the dirt.

Thanks Phil. I think next time we'll do it at a library, so the power should be better. 

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back