[2021 Update] Venture Electronics (VE) Monk V2, Monk Plus & Monk Go: a $5 earbud that taking the world by storm!!!
Aug 19, 2016 at 4:04 PM Post #5,251 of 7,442
I think~ enough is enough~
We have more than 5250 post in this thread
And it is going to be a shame if any kind of fight gets our thread locked down.
I would instead offer all our brothers something more productive
Our dear friend Matt from Massdrop is going to take a MD poll on future exclusive colors 
And I would love to hear what u wanna.
So he can add it to the poll~
And once the poll is live, I will post the link here as well.

Cheers
Lee 

Aug 19, 2016 at 4:08 PM Post #5,252 of 7,442
I really don't understand you guys. Everyone is free to say what he/she prefers. What is wrong with his words? He said he loves Monks but prefers TY HI-Z. Please rethink before posting here. This situation also annoys me sorry. Please calm down.

You don't understand because I'm pretty sure your taking my post out of context. Go back to post post #5210  and read what follows.

In summary I was discussing monk versus my old yuin pk2 and in pops your man with info on a earbud we were't  even discussing. 

So I won't calm down and why don't your rethink and do your research before you post.

Aug 19, 2016 at 4:12 PM Post #5,253 of 7,442

I really don't understand you guys. Everyone is free to say what he/she prefers. What is wrong with his words? He said he loves Monks but prefers TY HI-Z. Please rethink before posting here. This situation also annoys me sorry. Please calm down.

You don't understand because I'm pretty sure your taking my post out of context. Go back to post post #5210  and read what follows.

In summary I was discussing monk versus my old yuin pk2 and in pops your man with info on a earbud we were't  even discussing. 

So I won't calm down and why don't your rethink and do your research before you post.

plz~ this is exactly what they wanna~lets just drop it ~

and focus on what color should we get for the new md exclusive ~

Aug 19, 2016 at 4:25 PM Post #5,254 of 7,442
You don't understand because I'm pretty sure your taking my post out of context. Go back to post [COLOR=FF4400]post #5210[/COLOR]  and read what follows.

Sorry I didn't read your post but I will for sure. Can we just drop here as Lee said? I want to see this thread active. We should better calm down guys, please. :wink:

Aug 19, 2016 at 4:42 PM Post #5,255 of 7,442
  Well the Monk doesn't fair well in the washing machine I'm afraid; it's a good job they are so cheap, time to buy a couple more. If I'd destroyed an expensive headphone I wouldn't be best pleased but losing a Monk just doesn't make me feel too bad.

You do know that there are other safer ways to get earwax off of your buds, right? 
tongue_smile.gif

wink_face.gif

Aug 19, 2016 at 6:02 PM Post #5,257 of 7,442
read a few thread sounds weird that ppl fight ova 5 euro earbud, I spend like 25 euro on iems that are really crap just to throw them away cause it break, now 5 euro earbud. nice one fellas, haha, but ye bought be monk plus, hopefully this one won't get broken by my mods

Aug 19, 2016 at 7:19 PM Post #5,259 of 7,442
Olympics gold would be good - maybe silver and bronze as well?

Aug 19, 2016 at 9:39 PM Post #5,260 of 7,442
Okay I vote to bring back translucent shells and also balanced version and also ex pack (any number) via massdrop.

My choice of colour would be translucent red in balanced plus option to get 2 or 3 ex packs.

:)

Aug 20, 2016 at 3:26 AM Post #5,263 of 7,442
buit i hear detergent improves treble extension and soundstage. Really opens it right up :wink:

Yeah but you also need to be aware of what you're doing as detergent for white laundry will give a more neutral sound while the kind for colored laundry will of course color the sound as well.

I read it on the internet so I'm sure it's true :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back