[2021 Update] Venture Electronics (VE) Monk V2, Monk Plus & Monk Go: a $5 earbud that taking the world by storm!!!
Mar 21, 2016 at 11:55 AM Post #2,311 of 7,442
Almost ordering these just to try the hooks with the monks!

2016 New Original Rock Mucu Stereo Earphone Headphones Headset 3.5mm In Ear Earphone With Mic For IPhone Samsung Free Shipping
http://s.aliexpress.com/VZvE3A7R
(from AliExpress Android)

Nice find! Let us know how well they go with Monks when you receive.

Mar 21, 2016 at 1:11 PM Post #2,312 of 7,442
Lee ! Can I only get those rubber rings you're testing / playing around with from you? They look like MUCH better quality than what I have been finding so far on Ali Express.. Could have bought two pairs of monks with the money I wasted on inferior quality covers, meh. I would really like those decent ones, for a combo of nice seal with unaltered clarity (not that I think the Monks 'suffer' from the foam though) !

My Monk 5-pack should be delivered any day now, quite a holdup at Brazil customs due to incoming Easter... 

Mar 21, 2016 at 1:59 PM Post #2,314 of 7,442
Pardon my ignorance... but who is Lee here? 

Mar 21, 2016 at 2:13 PM Post #2,318 of 7,442
Mar 21, 2016 at 2:13 PM Post #2,319 of 7,442
  Lee ! Can I only get those rubber rings you're testing / playing around with from you? They look like MUCH better quality than what I have been finding so far on Ali Express.. Could have bought two pairs of monks with the money I wasted on inferior quality covers, meh. I would really like those decent ones, for a combo of nice seal with unaltered clarity (not that I think the Monks 'suffer' from the foam though) !

My Monk 5-pack should be delivered any day now, quite a holdup at Brazil customs due to incoming Easter... 

these will be included in the coming Monk Expansion Package~
  Lee do you read private message? I ask for paypal payment (3 monk), a billion of thanks.

i did, but nothing i can do , till I figure out how many I currently have in our hands, but more is coming soon~so
The seller's also called Lee right?

We run our own AE store, so the AE seller and VE owner is both me~ 

Mar 21, 2016 at 2:41 PM Post #2,320 of 7,442
Mar 21, 2016 at 2:49 PM Post #2,322 of 7,442
  Lol ! I thought you meant by "VE owner" another member here "owning a VE [Monk]".

omg haha add more to this confusion chaos xD

Mar 21, 2016 at 2:51 PM Post #2,324 of 7,442
  these will be included in the coming Monk Expansion Package~
i did, but nothing i can do , till I figure out how many I currently have in our hands, but more is coming soon~so
We run our own AE store, so the AE seller and VE owner is both me~ 

Wow.. ! Hello Lee nice to meet you. 
Super excited about Monk expansion package. I've been frantically searching for those rubber 'adapters' or whatever those are called. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back