「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Mar 5, 2015 at 11:22 PM Post #147,691 of 177,747
  Sure, but not next week :D

"Watch this. You can actually pinpoint the second when his heart breaks in half"

The fanservice is 2deep4me. Not ashamed to admit it. Can't handle all the symbolism and layers. Definitely not a show for people who just want to watch a Valrave-esque quality story with lots of barely clothed ladies shooting big space robots with big space robots.

lol

You and your american references
  Just a heads up using a certain company name to get by profanity filters can result in the mods getting a bit angry.

Nah man

You're just Fulla Schiit

Mar 6, 2015 at 2:08 AM Post #147,692 of 177,747
  Just a heads up using a certain company name to get by profanity filters can result in the mods getting a bit angry.

Are you Shure?

Mar 6, 2015 at 2:46 AM Post #147,693 of 177,747

Are you Shure?

Nah. Haiby needs to go on a great Audeze around Head-Fi to see the kinds of Schiit STAX around. Only then will knowledge of Audio Technica be achieved.

Mar 6, 2015 at 4:54 AM Post #147,695 of 177,747

I can vouch for this.
Currawong warned me already when I said "ho ree sch-ai-ai-tee" here last week :x

Wow. That's a bit surprising.

We could go all weeb and use くそ instead.
Or うんこ
tongue_smile.gif

Mar 6, 2015 at 5:03 AM Post #147,696 of 177,747
Jesus f. Christ, the new Rollercoaster Tycoon... ;_;

The story goes as, Pipeworks software seem to be really glad they could make a RCT game, they had new ideas (like the Mickey Mouse type mascot, and it being important for the park history in the campaign), and was getting lots of feedback from the community of how they could imporve the game. They showed every week new renders and concepts. Then one day, nothing more was heard of them.
One week later Atari showed a ****ty teaser and put a note in the official website, saying that they were thrlled they could work with a fantatstic studio like Area52. Nothing was mentioned about Pipeworks software leaving.
Area52, the company that never realeasd a game, the company that had one game cancelled.

What happened is this, Atari is a **** publisher. Pipeworks asked more time to make RCTW a great game, they were denied and sacked. The little they had of 3D ride models stayed, but the ideas and code for Unity left when Pipeworks software was not working in the game anymore.
Atari contracted a nothing company like Area52, that they could control at will. This people needed work, money, of course they were going to obey everything atari said. Marketing "dev diaries" started to be written in the new RCT official forums, they sound like rubbish since the first day, and people complained, they tried to amend that but it was still ****, they knew they didnt have what the fans where asking for, they cant show what didnt exist.

And now we see the fruits of all this, a ****ty trailer, that looks worse than RCT3, a 10 year old game.
A franchise that is going to dissapear, a game that is going to fail, Area52 probably closing, people losing their jobs and Atari still being a zombie corpse, letting his old milkcow (RCT is the only thing that gave money to them) die.

And in 2016 Frontier taking advantage of it, doing what colossal order did with cities skylines, and creating the future of theme park sims, called Caster park Tycoon.

1) Atari, Inc. (1972-1984)

2) Atari Corporation (1984-1996)

3) Atari Interactive (Hasbro) (1998-2000)

4) Atari, Inc. (Infogrames) (2001-2009)

5) Atari, SA (2009-present)

This is the fifth, bastardised incarnation of "Atari."

The latest "Atari" has already had subsidiaries go into bankruptcy once, so it makes sense that they're giving the license off to a bunch of no-name shovelware developers with no real budget.

notlikethis.gif

Mar 6, 2015 at 5:13 AM Post #147,697 of 177,747
  Wow. That's a bit surprising.

We could go all weeb and use くそ instead.
Or うんこ
tongue_smile.gif

LOL
Thanks to Himegoto, whenever I see うんこ I think 運子 (character's name with the same pronounciation).

Mar 6, 2015 at 5:21 AM Post #147,698 of 177,747
  LOL
Thanks to Himegoto, whenever I see うんこ I think 運子 (character's name with the same pronounciation).

And I have to think of her....

Mar 6, 2015 at 5:42 AM Post #147,699 of 177,747
Uggghhhh got a call from the cal lab at 12PM letting me know that calibration was complete, it was 9ppm out on DCV and was adjusted to be 0.3ppm out.

They said I'd get a call when the unit is ready for pick up, aaaand nothing until I called at 4PM and they said their invoicing guy went home, so I can't get the unit until Monday.

This is a pretty big deal because the 24 hour accuracy of the machine is 0.5ppm, but after that I *have* to use the 90 day spec of 3ppm for my own personal calibration of the rest of my gear. I'm preeettty mad. 
mad.gif

I mean sure, a 2.5ppm difference can be wiped out just from half of a degree centigrade change in room temperature for most test equipment, but still...I paid a lot of money for calibration and I expect to be able to utilise it to the max damn it. I'll see what they have to say on Monday...

Mar 6, 2015 at 6:58 AM Post #147,702 of 177,747
You know, this dudes voice is plenty smoothing...
I likey.

Trying to remember the album Mice linked on soundcloud a while back and failing hard...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back