「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Mar 5, 2015 at 1:16 PM Post #147,650 of 177,747
  And here I am, have still not decided to spend money tonight or not......
232€ hmmm........................................

Let's Tokyo Ghoul first

i've 50 page of ppt then i can go Tokyo Ghoul-ing 
tongue.gif

Mar 5, 2015 at 2:05 PM Post #147,653 of 177,747

I thought everyone here is dropping it because of its inconsistency with the manga?
Well, Tokyo Ghoul when it goes in action is cool enough, of course if you're not comparing the plot with the manga and get angry with that.

sigh i already don't care, i just don't like the op, more precisely the drawing

Mar 5, 2015 at 2:12 PM Post #147,654 of 177,747

sigh i already don't care, i just don't like the op, more precisely the drawing

Heh, lots of my friends are actually bashing it when the season 2 starts.
I don't read it so I don't care as well. As for OP and ED, I always skip em so no prob.

Hmm.. not much to watch today. If bored I may end up continuing Kancolle from ep 3.... Heck

Mar 5, 2015 at 2:24 PM Post #147,656 of 177,747
Heh, lots of my friends are actually bashing it when the season 2 starts.
I don't read it so I don't care as well. As for OP and ED, I always skip em so no prob.

Hmm.. not much to watch today. If bored I may end up continuing Kancolle from ep 3.... Heck

I bash it because the way the plot is laid out is atrocious and the pacing is just as bad. They are telling a story that could easily fit in 26 episodes as if they originally planned it to be 100 episodes. They keep jumping around, ignoring the main character, focus on characters that wont matter in this (short) adaptation, etc.

Mar 5, 2015 at 2:58 PM Post #147,660 of 177,747
@Tom Yum Goong
http://www.head-fi.org/t/757439/sennheiser-opens-its-flagship-store-in-germany-check-out-the-full-gallery-here#post_11380701

You should go and gawk at the Orpheus. : p

AHAHAHAHAAHAHA 'TIS TOTALLY NEAR MY PLACE. Unexpected
I'm going there next week

C'mon TYG, you comin'? 
cool.gif

I bash it because the way the plot is laid out is atrocious and the pacing is just as bad. They are telling a story that could easily fit in 26 episodes as if they originally planned it to be 100 episodes. They keep jumping around, ignoring the main character, focus on characters that wont matter in this (short) adaptation, etc.

That true as well according to my friend.
Well... I don't know how bad 'tis in your eyes, but I'll just turn a blind eye on the original and keep watching

Users who are viewing this thread

Back