「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Jan 12, 2015 at 1:17 AM Post #143,311 of 177,745
Saekano ep 0

Is pretty much perfect for what the studio wanted it to be.

Bait for those that want fanservice.

Visuals for those that want to see some really  nice stuff

Substance in the form of conversations, future dreams in the form of the game, and SHAFT esque sensual fanservice.

Which....is meta for the first 3mins of the show lol

Jan 12, 2015 at 1:21 AM Post #143,312 of 177,745
Yea it definitely has given me some stuff to think about. It's one of those potentially life altering shows.

Haha it's funny because I agree with you and PA Works' boss. I've worked with such people in the past and it always makes work more interesting. I lovingly call them a chaos factor. They keep people from getting bored with the monotony of their jobs, even though it generally creates more work.

It's more Tarou specifically, his personality bugs me.

Yeaaa, not sure I want to watch death billiards just to watch this one. And I used to play billiards.
Yea no idea about death parade :xf_eek:

But I agree on Shirobako. I like how they are bringing that soul searching element in, especially since it's so easy to forget when going through day to day life...

If everything was going well then I'd probably get along great with Tarou.

If it was crunchtime and he screws up more often than not? I'd probably have punched him before the day is over.

My favorite is probably the Seiyuu girl. The little snippets we see of her journey are what I most look forward to, her auditions and reactions are so cute. :3

Jan 12, 2015 at 2:28 AM Post #143,314 of 177,745
  Page 9557. Dang.

What's up man! Long time no see

How's it going! 
gs1000.gif

Jan 12, 2015 at 2:49 AM Post #143,318 of 177,745
Crazy. It's been what, probably something like 2 years since I used to go on Headfi?

How've you been? I guess you're some hotshot hifi reviewer now, eh? Haha.
time has flown by man.it was like yesterday when we were discussing our tastes in anime and you and Rikkun sharing similar stuff while I look away .

Lol

I'm affiliated with some mainstream groups now yeah. Nothing hot shot really lol

Jan 12, 2015 at 2:59 AM Post #143,320 of 177,745
time has flown by man.it was like yesterday when we were discussing our tastes in anime and you and Rikkun sharing similar stuff while I look away .

Lol

I'm affiliated with some mainstream groups now yeah. Nothing hot shot really lol

Right? For a while I was only watching anime very sparsely, but lately I've been getting more into it again.

I'm just teasing, haha. That's awesome. It would be cool to get a headfi rig going again, but it's still just a little too luxurious for me to justify currently. Oh sweet, sweet AD2000s how I miss thee!

Jan 12, 2015 at 3:02 AM Post #143,322 of 177,745
I am hungry and haven't slept.

But I can't fall asleep. Hate it when this happen.

Jan 12, 2015 at 3:07 AM Post #143,325 of 177,745

Oh schiit. What phone is that?
Right? For a while I was only watching anime very sparsely, but lately I've been getting more into it again.

I'm just teasing, haha. That's awesome. It would be cool to get a headfi rig going again, but it's still just a little too luxurious for me to justify currently. Oh sweet, sweet AD2000s how I miss thee!

Nice what are you watching lately besides Mushishi of course :)

Have you seen Kino no Tabi? I think its a show that you may like.

Yeah. Audio rigs are expensive

I am hungry and haven't slept.

But I can't fall asleep. Hate it when this happen.
just do what I am doing.

Read manga in bed and browse HF.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back