「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Nov 22, 2014 at 5:01 PM Post #137,401 of 177,745
Newest SAO II actually had a decent end. Fate/Stay Night was awesome as well.

Really loving this clashing of ideals like they also had in Fate/Zero with the banquet of the kings, except this time it's the same person; one who won the grail, saw the misery of the world (Archer), and the other one who hasn't seen his ideals destroyed (Shiro).  
I'm wondering if Nasu will have Archer reveal his true identity as an alternate version of Shirou or if it's one of the memories he lost forever (or maybe he will conceal it. There's lots of speculation that Archer knows exactly who he is but will not reveal it).
Time for Mushishi S2.

Nov 22, 2014 at 5:20 PM Post #137,402 of 177,745

Yep, used it before....

Woah! Looks nothing like how it used to be!

EDIT:
Holy ****, you watch more anime then me?
and I'm already following 20+ series a season lol

ALL DA ANIMU
very_evil_smiley.gif

http://mal.oko.im/Netforce/profile

I've been on mal too long .-.

Never too long. Took me too long to transfer ye 'ole .txt anime list to MAL lol.

Nov 22, 2014 at 5:28 PM Post #137,404 of 177,745
Holy moly, you connected the 3DS to a projector? LOL. I'm so tempted to go pick up SSB U but I'm still waiting on a B2G1 from Best Buy hopefully 

Smash Bros for Wii U can use the 3DS as a controller. It feels a little unresponsive though.

Overall it feels more floaty like Brawl did though, which is a bit saddening since the 3Ds version feels faster, but it's still tons of fun to play.

Nov 22, 2014 at 6:32 PM Post #137,408 of 177,745
So good ♥
Their drummer is fuggin hawt (even more in the flesh. been to two of their shows so far).

Writing music like this must take an eternity or two.
I hate lovesongs.

Nov 22, 2014 at 7:09 PM Post #137,410 of 177,745

Welcome to Germany

Hannover isn't exactly the most peaceful town! Rank 6 in last years crime statistics :|
And I mean, come on. It's Saturday night and I could swear that this picture was taken in front of some shabby club :D

More music!
This one is easier to stomach.
The part after 8:40 always gives me goosebumps :3

Nov 22, 2014 at 7:32 PM Post #137,412 of 177,745
Nov 22, 2014 at 7:34 PM Post #137,413 of 177,745
  Hannover isn't exactly the most peaceful town! Rank 6 in last years crime statistics :|
And I mean, come on. It's Saturday night and I could swear that this picture was taken in front of some shabby club :D

As long I've been here, it's quite peaceful, but rather noisy when you live in Zentrum. 
Don't know why police was guarding a pro-LGBT demonstration this noon, and then at the night other mass came around yelling something. (I mean, police guarding a demonstration is normal, but the amount for that kind of demonstration just doesn't look normal 'cause there were many)
Well, not in front but near. Haltestelle Steintor is the most noisy place because it's the Zentrum and lots of Turks have business there.
The shaddy clubs are just across my street.

btw lend me ur ears hasn't shipped my order yet... has been 2 days now

Nov 22, 2014 at 7:54 PM Post #137,414 of 177,745
^ much better than Detroit
wink.gif

Is it though?
I think my Google skills failed me but according to Wikipedia Detroit sports a whooping 8300 15.7K crimes per 100k population.
Another website says that Frankfurt (Germany's most criminal town) had over 16.2k per 100k population.
Detroit has a waaaay higher number of murder and manslaughter cases though.

Nov 22, 2014 at 8:43 PM Post #137,415 of 177,745
As long I've been here, it's quite peaceful, but rather noisy when you live in Zentrum. 
Don't know why police was guarding a pro-LGBT demonstration this noon, and then at the night other mass came around yelling something. (I mean, police guarding a demonstration is normal, but the amount for that kind of demonstration just doesn't look normal 'cause there were many)
Well, not in front but near. Haltestelle Steintor is the most noisy place because it's the Zentrum and lots of Turks have business there.
The shaddy clubs are just across my street.

btw lend me ur ears hasn't shipped my order yet... has been 2 days now

Their site didn't update for my shipping for like 3-4 days, but it actually shipped on the second day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back