「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Oct 30, 2014 at 3:32 PM Post #135,331 of 177,745
Yeah I've heard the ost before just as it was and it's not very interesting at all. Just goes to show how talented these circles are.

Oct 30, 2014 at 3:35 PM Post #135,332 of 177,745
So basically mostly just fans of the game wanting to make stuff fr Kancolle.

I had a VN with a special option/patch that made everyone a Kancolle ship, including attachments and cannons already so eh, music... why not?

Oct 30, 2014 at 3:37 PM Post #135,333 of 177,745
  Is the Kancolle OST actually good or are people just covering it because it's popular as fudge?

Probably both, but subjectively I don't like the original BGM.
And it's easier to get fame by covering something really popular, though they really have done great work arranging them IMO.

Minor ones like Chaika arrangment also exists by the way

From C86. This is one of my favorites from the Sally album. Almost sounds like she's singing about bologna instead of paulownia.

Also that cover.. 2lewd4me

NOW THIS IS WHAT I MEANT BY CHATA

Oct 30, 2014 at 4:10 PM Post #135,337 of 177,745
And my YouTube is flipping its schiit.
Guess Google noticed my death threats!

Oct 30, 2014 at 4:39 PM Post #135,338 of 177,745
My friend was selected for the Evolve alpha, I will probably go hang out at his place this weekend and see it.

@Panda: Grisaia is a mess for me. As someone who played all of the routs in the VN, this was kinda destined to fail anyway. I can't imagine what watching this is like for someone that doesn't know the VN, after about 3 eps I will be willing to bet you'll feel like it's jumping all over the damn place. The reason this is happening is that in the VN almost all interaction betwwen the MC and the other girls is 1 on 1. They are very very rarely in a group. How can they flesh out these characters when the MC is going to be pulled in all directions and they can't shortcut their quirks/senses of humor/depressing histories since they aren't in a group very often. Group interplay is absolutely needed if you want to develop characters in a short time-frame.

What they should have done, was pick a rout (preferably the one that translates to the video medium easiest.. Sachi IMO) and just stick with it. Doing all routs would totally be doable if they had more than 12 episodes to do it, which they don't.

Just got my new amp last night. Garage1217 Sunrise III. I'll spam these pics all over head-fi
smily_headphones1.gif

Nice, one of my friends got one of those amps

Yeah, still holding out on Grisai to see it make a comeback. 

Sadly it seems to be a total pull they are trying for. 
  Does this mean iPhones are going to be banned in public places in the Bible Belt?
deadhorse.gif

I mean, you are directly supporting the Antichrist with your money if you buy Apple products.

http://time.com/3548118/tim-cook-gay/

Typically, the majority of the people that vote no on gay marriage don't have a strong dislike towards gays. But rather would just keep the social norm, play it safe, and to really.... keep the flow of things. They are the ones that don't care if you are gay etc. 

The ones that generally are extremely anti are typically on the side of non-technical/modern. Not always, but the trends show these key terms. Not saying that technical/modern is always good. It is more of a liberal and next generation thinking idea versus tradition. Whereas both groups of people types do have varying levels of hipocrisy and double standards. The technical side of things with using iPhones is generally found to be one of those for the ones that are anti gay. However, like I previously mentioned, this isn't just limited to the traditionalists. Liberals and forward thinkers display, at times, even more hipocrisy with modern events, conflicts, and how they choose to live your life

Choose your poison. 

Oct 30, 2014 at 4:52 PM Post #135,340 of 177,745
  Typically, the majority of the people that vote no on gay marriage don't have a strong dislike towards gays. But rather would just keep the social norm, play it safe, and to really.... keep the flow of things. They are the ones that don't care if you are gay etc. 

The ones that generally are extremely anti are typically on the side of non-technical/modern. Not always, but the trends show these key terms. Not saying that technical/modern is always good. It is more of a liberal and next generation thinking idea versus tradition. Whereas both groups of people types do have varying levels of hipocrisy and double standards. The technical side of things with using iPhones is generally found to be one of those for the ones that are anti gay. However, like I previously mentioned, this isn't just limited to the traditionalists. Liberals and forward thinkers display, at times, even more hipocrisy with modern events, conflicts, and how they choose to live your life

Choose your poison. 

Thank you for your input.
I'll gladly pick the liberal/forward thinking poison since I believe that one of the most dangerous sentences someone can say is "We have always done it this way".
You know what I mean.

I think I finally could get an X3 but gotta wait until either next month or xmas since imma not buying it off from Germany since more expensive here.

Alrighty! And where do you plan on buying it/ordering it from?
Always keep the stupidly high Zollgebühren in mind! Especially if you plan to buy it from someone outside the EU.

Oct 30, 2014 at 4:58 PM Post #135,341 of 177,745
So many references in Shirobako, Luffy from One Piece, Madoka, Non Non Biyori. Great episode once again, realistic but not heavy, very matter-of-fact and SoL-ish.

Oct 30, 2014 at 5:07 PM Post #135,342 of 177,745

Alrighty! And where do you plan on buying it/ordering it from?
Always keep the stupidly high Zollgebühren in mind! Especially if you plan to buy it from someone outside the EU.

Gonna get it from a friend in Indonesia, then he will bring it around December before xmas. It costs ~143€ converted.
If he brings it in his luggage then most likely no customs.
Hopefully everything goes well.

But this german Zollamt really is funny. Have been there several times, sometimes they charged me, sometimes not (for same type of thing).
What if I ask my friend in US to buy it for me and send it here as gift? Of course without the receipt. 

Oct 30, 2014 at 5:10 PM Post #135,343 of 177,745
So many references in Shirobako, Luffy from One Piece, Madoka, Non Non Biyori. Great episode once again, realistic but not heavy, very matter-of-fact and SoL-ish.

Truly one of the two big surprises this season (the other one being....nah you people know).
I'm sure this show is incredibly to a lot of people but I'm genuinely interested in all this stuff that is going on.

Oct 30, 2014 at 5:13 PM Post #135,344 of 177,745

Gonna get it from a friend in Indonesia, then he will bring it around December before xmas. It costs ~143€ converted.
If he brings it in his luggage then most likely no customs.
Hopefully everything goes well.
  What if I ask my friend in US to buy it for me and send it here as gift? Of course without the receipt. 

Oh that is totally gonna work.

Also an option that will most likely work. Already did that once or twice.

Oct 30, 2014 at 5:43 PM Post #135,345 of 177,745
  Oh that is totally gonna work.

Also an option that will most likely work. Already did that once or twice.

Interesting. Since the Absender name isn't affiliated with any store or company and without receipt, they most likely could not charge any tax. And I could just say it's a gift from my aunt in USA and tadah!
But this is a >$150 electronic, I thought they will be strict with electronics?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back