「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Oct 29, 2014 at 1:23 PM Post #135,226 of 177,745
Finished Umineko last night. Too frustrating a show to write a review. 5/10 for the effort, really want to give it a 3 or 4 though. Fell asleep watching it 4 times, laughed almost every time there was a teary-eyed moment because you couldn't take the characters seriously..... UGH.

Oct 29, 2014 at 1:26 PM Post #135,227 of 177,745
  Suuuuure......
Maybe a bit more than idols, but still....

My view on voice actresses love life are limited as to what was in Bakuman. So if that series has a lot of fans, get ready for angry NEETs raging war on their battleforums. Oh and trying hard to imagine what if those voice actresses for idols were to be pregnant and they have a concert to do. LMAO

Oct 29, 2014 at 1:27 PM Post #135,228 of 177,745

Found this advert on the tube.

Oct 29, 2014 at 1:32 PM Post #135,229 of 177,745
Finished Umineko last night. Too frustrating a show to write a review. 5/10 for the effort, really want to give it a 3 or 4 though. Fell asleep watching it 4 times, laughed almost every time there was a teary-eyed moment because you couldn't take the characters seriously..... UGH.

You should watch something good next.
Something like Space Dandy.

Oh and trying hard to imagine what if those voice actresses for idols were to be pregnant and they have a concert to do. LMAO

People would storm the stage and rip the child out of her womb.

Oct 29, 2014 at 2:15 PM Post #135,230 of 177,745
Who do you think I am TYG, of course I already watched all of Dandy.... too soon for a re-watch. My backlog of downloaded animu is down to 10 series! Might watch Valkyria Chronicles next.

Oct 29, 2014 at 2:20 PM Post #135,231 of 177,745
Who do you think I am TYG, of course I already watched all of Dandy.... too soon for a re-watch. My backlog of downloaded animu is down to 10 series! Might watch Valkyria Chronicles next.

Apologies.
What else is on your list?

Oct 29, 2014 at 2:26 PM Post #135,233 of 177,745
To get or not to get?

Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald are by far my favourite Pokémon games in the series next to Gold/Silver/Crystal and Red/Blue/Yellow. That being said, I'm worried about the frame rate drops that occurred in X and Y, which quite frankly ruined the game for me and I opted out of buying it.

Seriously, how do you not catch the <15 FPS that occur on simple 1v1 battles? D:
At least in Fire Emblem: Awakening, frame drops only occurred during extreme cases of animation like when you have 2 pegasus knights paired up and you're using dark magic with a critical hit or something, but in X/Y it was during every 1v1 battle. Likewise, frame rate drops in Smash Bros. 3DS are very rare unless you're in an extreme case of 4 Rosalina and Lumas and an assist trophy/Pokémon.

WEEEEELL then...I guess I'll let you guys know of any substantial frame rate drops.

I have no idea why I got this opportunity since I'm not even a Gold-level Club Nintendo member, let alone Platinum like for the unlimited Smash Bros. 3DS demo.

I haven't linked to it, because I thought it's public, but seems it's not on the giveaway list? And someone in SteamGAF said it wasn't advertised on their twitter/Steam group.

https://www.indiegala.com/realms

It says there are still keys, although captcha is broken for me (might be my mobile browser/connection?).

Ah okay, thank you for that. It seems to work for me after I turn off AdBlock. Strange that the game isn't available from their free game giveaway.
It's kind of stupid that I have to change my profile to public in order to activate the game, but I guess I can switch back to private later.

Oct 29, 2014 at 2:30 PM Post #135,234 of 177,745
Well it's hard off the top of my head.

Tatakau Shisho: The Book of Bantorra
Ef
Ano Hana (can you believe I keep putting this off, I just procrastinate all things depressing).
Katte ni Kaizou

.... not remembering the other 5. I just know I had 11 left when I started Umineko.... and I finally watched Kara no Kyoukai 5-7 a few weeks ago.

Oct 29, 2014 at 2:35 PM Post #135,235 of 177,745

Ignore it and just play the game.

I don't get to game as much these days. Plus it would need to come out on the PS4 for me to even do that.

http://ps4daily.com/2014/05/valkyria-chronicles-collection-rumor/

Here's to hoping it's anime is better than Tales of the Abyss.

Oct 29, 2014 at 2:39 PM Post #135,237 of 177,745
WEEEEELL then...I guess I'll let you guys know of any substantial frame rate drops.

I would buy it even if it drops frames like an artist with hemiballismus.

Well it's hard off the top of my head.

Tatakau Shisho: The Book of Bantorra
Ef
Ano Hana (can you believe I keep putting this off, I just procrastinate all things depressing).
Katte ni Kaizou

.... not remembering the other 5. I just know I had 11 left when I started Umineko.... and I finally watched Kara no Kyoukai 5-7 a few weeks ago.

Ef, man. (I think there is a joke in there but I can't quite find it)
Doesn't sound too bad.

Oct 29, 2014 at 2:44 PM Post #135,238 of 177,745

It just got announced for PC though. Officially.
On the other hand, it's not dated yet.

Oh I'd be down for a PC version.

@TYG, eF you too. it's a SHAFT and post 2006 so it' can probably live up to its #260 ranking on MAL. I was going to try to watch every shaft production like I did for Kyoani but a lot of shaft's early works are pretty bad..... I'll keep grinding them out and get there someday maybe lol.

Oct 29, 2014 at 3:10 PM Post #135,239 of 177,745
  Rereading Fuuka and I just can't... feel anything. As if a huge weight off of my shoulders, Except this "weight" is my feels. I can't find the to read the manga anymore. Sigh...

I'll say that Fuuka definitely hit me in the feels with the two most recent releases. I was certainly not expecting what transpired.

Oct 29, 2014 at 4:14 PM Post #135,240 of 177,745
@TYG, eF you too. it's a SHAFT and post 2006 so it' can probably live up to its #260 ranking on MAL. I was going to try to watch every shaft production like I did for Kyoani but a lot of shaft's early works are pretty bad..... I'll keep grinding them out and get there someday maybe lol.

Watch Gankutsuou!
Seriously, it's amazing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back