「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Sep 17, 2014 at 8:57 AM Post #130,051 of 177,747
Music to blast through your car stereo with your windows rolled down, preferably in "The Hood"

Sep 17, 2014 at 10:56 AM Post #130,055 of 177,747
  Music to blast through your car stereo with your windows rolled down, preferably in "The Hood"

Already know all of them :D
Really nice work.
This one is still my favorite:

YOU WA SHOCK!
the bulls are red
the mavericks are blue
omae wa mo
slamdeiru

Sep 17, 2014 at 11:01 AM Post #130,056 of 177,747
I already knew of that first one, first time hearing the other ones. I think most of them are pretty 'meh'.

Really nice work.

YOU WA SHOCK!
the bulls are red
the mavericks are blue
omae wa mo
slamdeiru

There's no surprising you veterans 
rolleyes.gif

Sep 17, 2014 at 11:58 AM Post #130,059 of 177,747
I already knew of that first one, first time hearing the other ones. I think most of them are pretty 'meh'.

Really nice work.
YOU WA SHOCK!

the bulls are red

the mavericks are blue

omae wa mo

slamdeiru

There's no surprising you veterans :rolleyes:

Don't worry,I like them for the cheesiness. Hell I havea playlist for moments that should be hilarious.

Sep 17, 2014 at 1:02 PM Post #130,063 of 177,747

'Sup everyone?
I'm on my voyage back up to college and the lack of a desktop made me bored enough to head back to the thread for a post.

As far as what I've been doing the past month-ish, I've been super busy with work and life schitt. I genuinely think college will be more of a break from home life than anything...

Hi! We've missed you.

I hope you'll be able to chat via PM soon!

Ello~
Probably not unfortunately.

Good man, I like dem maids. :D

'Sup everyone?
I'm on my voyage back up to college and the lack of a desktop made me bored enough to head back to the thread for a post.
Sounds like Vortex is in quite the pickle. I wouldn't personally ignore her, that only worsens the problem. Maybe try and sit down with her father and try and talk some sense into her?

As far as what I've been doing the past month-ish, I've been super busy with work and life schitt. I genuinely think college will be more of a break from home life than anything...

And I haven't been watching much anime other than Jojo, Space Dandy and ZnT. Also watched Gekkan Shoujou Nozaki-kun and that was pretty good but I need to grab the last couple episodes later and watch them. What else has been good other than Barakamon?

Also, is the reply box and +rep box broken for anyone else in Chrome?

Good to see you're alive and well. College is fun.

Try Aldnoah.Zero. Ilya Prism if you can get past the lolis, has pretty good fights. Sabagebu is also pretty good for a laugh.

Yeah, gotta love college!
I keep forgetting about A.Z... I feel like since I like Gen Urobuchi's works a lot I'm required to watch it.

Also, is the reply box and +rep box broken for anyone else in Chrome?

Seems to work just fine here.

Nice to see you've been busy!

Huh, it doesn't show any of the options (bold, mention, insert image, etc, on either of my windows 8.1 machines using chrome but other browsers work just fine...)

Yup! Being busy with work on the weekdays and busy with the kanojo on the weekends seems like the best way to kill all my free time! XD

How's it been good sir?

'Sup everyone?

Welcome back~ :D

Ey Borisu, how's college been treating you?
I will eventually need your help troubleshooting that damn phono preamp again since it's not making noise out of one channel... Orz. I left it at home though so I won't be able to mess with it for a while.

'Sup everyone?

Hmmm, I will have to get used to this. I will be using a budget class laptop instead of my 3 monitor desktop setup for 5 months. I wish I could take along 200kg with me to Japan, instead of 30kg. orz.

Hmmm, ganbare! You could at least ship one or two of your monitors over, and throw an SSD in the laptop to make it feel faster. That's what I'd do anyway... Shrug

Need it, I'm about to buy 14K pieces of 2sc4686a, probably an eighth of the worlds available supply....

What exactly is that?

Sep 17, 2014 at 1:02 PM Post #130,064 of 177,747
You'd have to do better than that to surprise us.

Then did you know that Phoenix Wright has some pretty nice jazz OST adaptations?
[Video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUwQ-cFFeAM[/video]
[Video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rF2UauLtZag[/video]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back