「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Sep 17, 2014 at 6:02 PM Post #130,085 of 177,745
Just pre-ordered some smash broth. Hopefully it tastes super. It must have some high-quality truffle oil in it or something since it's one of the most expensive broths I've bought.

[rule]
WHAT? Rin can speak Engrish? OMG this is so weird. : o
I thought I downloaded a dub for a second. The home-stay parents were SO awkward, hahaha. XD

Anyway, awww, Rin x Haru. : 3
That was a dayum good episode. Australia seems pretty legit. Time to look for grad schools there.

Sep 17, 2014 at 6:04 PM Post #130,086 of 177,745
Lawl
Ran into a fellow Head-Fier at a shopping mall looking try the iPhone 6 too.

We're K 701 buddies! XD

Saw a guy yesterday with Xaomi Pistons on the train. It's almost surreal.

Sep 17, 2014 at 6:11 PM Post #130,087 of 177,745
When I click the "more" link on my profile, it loads once, but when I click it again to go back in the history of threads, it reloads my profile and won't let me see all the old threads. When I click on spoilers now, it also reloads the page and won't let me see them. Is anyone else experiencing this?

Just pre-ordered some smash broth. Hopefully it tastes super. It must have some high-quality truffle oil in it or something since it's one of the most expensive broths I've bought.

XD

There is truffle hunting in EarthBound.
biggrin.gif

Sep 17, 2014 at 6:28 PM Post #130,088 of 177,745
  When I click the "more" link on my profile, it loads once, but when I click it again to go back in the history of threads, it reloads my profile and won't let me see all the old threads. When I click on spoilers now, it also reloads the page and won't let me see them. Is anyone else experiencing this?

XD

There is truffle hunting in EarthBound.
biggrin.gif

Put that Piggy Nose to good use :wink:

Sep 17, 2014 at 6:40 PM Post #130,092 of 177,745
I'm assuming you already knew this person and weren't like, "Sooo...ever heard of Head-Fi?" XD

You probably have a desktop computer.

After a few years, my laptop now heats up just from streaming videos.

Somehow I knew this video will show

Sep 17, 2014 at 7:01 PM Post #130,093 of 177,745

Why?

A number of things. Ritalin and a 12-year old's resilience mostly.

Such a resilient body...I might have a heart attack if I tried that, especially combined with caffeine.

Oh, wait. You gave yourself a loophole. And I commented about my nap at the top of this post!

Loopholes ahoy! You didn't honestly think I'd stay up for that long by myself did you? I'm not that good :D

Oh my... :3

Sep 17, 2014 at 7:07 PM Post #130,094 of 177,745

I've only seen one iphone is a joke video that I thought was even remotely funny. I think it was a video created for an internal Microsoft meeting that got out...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back